Chapter 11

After lunch, Mrs. Chu went to rest. Chu Xiao didn't have the habit of taking a nap. He was at an age where he was too energetic, not to mention that there was someone he was extremely interested in.

"Do you still want to play flying board? I'll take you there."

I thought Shen Ruo would nod in agreement, but unexpectedly he hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Chu Xiao looked at Shen Ruo in confusion.

However, Shen Ruo didn't let Chu Xiao wait for long. He smiled again and said, "It's nothing."

It's really nothing. You don't have to move while standing on the flight board, so that's fine.

When walking around, Shen Ruo felt a little uncomfortable, but this did not prevent him from walking normally.

Seeing that he was unwilling to say anything, Chu Xiao was very considerate, so he didn't ask any more questions.

Shen Ruo took the flying board from the room and Chu Xiao was waiting for him in the garden outside the main building.

"You can try it outside today."

Saying this, Chu Xiao took the flight board from Shen Ruo's hand. No matter what, the flight board was relatively heavy, so he took good care of Shen Ruo.

"There's a large open grassy area behind the main building with very few obstacles to get to."

Chu Xiao said as he led Shen Ruo back.

After arriving at the place, as Chu Xiao said, there was a large lawn not far behind the main building.

Shen Ruo has not been here before. The window of his room faces the garden in front. The housekeeper has never brought him here before, because there is nothing here except a large piece of grass.

"When there are juniors at home, they will have picnics here." Chu Xiao said to Shen Ruo, with gentle eyes, "Sometimes some friends will come over and have a barbecue here."

Shen Ruo nodded, this lawn is indeed very big, very suitable for what Chu Xiao said.

Chu Xiao turned on the flying board, and the thick board was suspended in front of the two of them. It was about the middle of Shen Ruo's calf. You could get up by lifting your feet.

After Shen Ruo went up, Chu Xiao followed him and stood up.

In fact, Shen Ruo wanted to say that he had learned how to do it alone, but Chu Xiao's careful actions of stretching out his arms to protect him made him say nothing in the end. He knew that Chu Xiao meant well and was afraid of him. Fall down.

A little warmth gradually melted away in her heart. Shen Ruo calmed down and focused on looking ahead to control the flight board.

The microchip behind Chu Xiao's ear was flashing. He had already mastered the main control of the flying board. With a single movement of his mental power, the flying board would suddenly fly out just like yesterday.

The corners of his lips curved in a pleasant arc, and the two of them were so close that Chu Xiao could even smell the light fragrance on Shen Ruo's hair and body.

It was the fragrance of the shower gel prepared in the guest room. It was very light. It touched Shen Ruo's body temperature, but unexpectedly, it made Chu Xiao feel good.

He has never noticed these small details on a person before, and rarely pays attention to the smell of perfume on other Asians or women. Even if he takes those people to buy some so-called high-end perfumes, no matter how expensive the price is, in fact, He didn't pay much attention to it, except for the overly strong smell of perfume, of course.