Chapter 39

Darwislo means "covered with ice" in the ancient Waiko language.

In the towering snow-capped mountains, there are more than a dozen cables like long snakes, which are strung up on the snow-capped mountains.

No matter how thick the cables are, they look like just thin black ropes in the snow-capped mountains that have stood for millions of years.

Sitting on the aircraft and overlooking the mountains and plains covered with ice and snow, everything is white and set against the washed blue sky, giving you a sense of tranquility and solemnity in the vastness and distance.

After putting on the cold-proof clothes, Shen Ruo followed Chu Xiao and got off the aircraft.

Breathing in is filled with ice-cold fresh air, and the body seems to be awakened by the coldness. Even people who can't cheer up can wake up in an instant.

The sun was shining on him, but there was still not much warmth. Shen Ruo stood on the gentle tarmac, looking up at the towering snow-capped mountains from a distance, ancient and solemn.

Looking at such tall and majestic snow-capped mountains, I seem to understand why the ancient Waike people regard mountains as their faith.

The cold wind on the mountain blew, biting to the bone. Shen Ruo had not yet put on his gloves or mask. He put his hands together near his mouth and breathed out, his thin white fingers turning red from the cold.

Feeling the coldness, Shen Ruo rubbed his hands and put on his mask and gloves.

When Shen Ruo wanted to put on the hat of his cold-proof suit, as soon as he stretched his hand back, Chu Xiao walked up to him and helped him pull up the hat.

Looking up at Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo didn't say anything. So many people were laughing and joking. Some even picked up the snow on the ground and threw it at people they knew, and walked forward laughing all the way.

Shen Ruo was just standing here looking at the scenery, but Chu Xiao didn't rush him, so the two of them fell behind the team.

Wearing gloves, Chu Xiao also held Shen Ruo's hand and walked forward slowly.

This was the first planet they arrived at, the Vicdas planet. Seventy percent of the entire planet was covered by snow-capped mountains. There was no spring, summer and autumn here, only harsh winters. However, it later gradually developed into a famous planet. Snow Mountain Planet Attraction.

The hotel they booked was in the snow-capped mountains. They had to walk to the cable car first, then take the cable car to climb up the mountain, and finally follow the snake-like cable to reach the depths of the snow-capped mountains.

Most people who travel here choose to climb a short distance, and this landing point is also one of the best places selected by Vicdas Star. The scenery is very good and the mountains are relatively gentle. It is suitable for walking such a distance and is also good for taking pictures. place.

Shen Ruo was being pulled by Chu Xiao obediently. The scenery here was very good. His eyes felt cleansed and even a little cold. Of course, he knew it was because it was too cold. He would take the cable car later and arrive at the snow-capped mountains. When you go deep, you need to wear goggles, but you don't need to do it now.

The group of more than a hundred people was very loose and stopped and walked. Shen Ruo did not take pictures or stop to play in the snow, so he and Chu Xiao slowly walked to the middle position.

Looking back from the big bird flying away in the distance, Shen Ruo occasionally looked towards the front of the team and saw Colin Cedric.

The tall, handsome young man was not wearing a hat, and his platinum-blonde hair seemed to shine in the sunlight.