Chapter 57

At four o'clock in the morning, the dim light of morning came through the window, and the slightly dark room was quiet and warm.

The light is not dazzling at all, but gives off a drowsy feeling.

Shen Ruo habitually opened his eyes at this time, and after thinking that he had two days of vacation, he felt sleepy again.

However, he still sat up and lifted a corner of the quilt. His sleepy eyes were slightly closed, and he reached out to fumble for his pajamas on the bed. He wanted to go to the bathroom first.

A strong arm hugged his waist and led him back into bed.

When Shen Ruo woke up just now, he knew that Chu Xiao was sleeping next to him. It was just because he had just woken up and his mind was not clear yet. The scene was the same as four months ago. He was always hugged to sleep by Chu Xiao, so Didn't think that much.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

Shen Ruo's voice was slightly hoarse as he had just woken up. He went to bed too late last night. He was very sleepy and wanted to relieve himself before going back to sleep. He ate a little late yesterday and drank water after eating, so his lower abdomen was a little bloated. Rising.

As soon as his voice fell, a big hand touched his belly. The hand was dry and warm.

The slightly swollen belly let Chu Xiao know what was going on, so he sat up and took out Shen Ruo's pajamas from the quilt on his side.

Through the dim light coming from the window, Shen Ruo saw his movements. As for how his pajamas came to Chu Xiao's side, thinking of what happened last night, his cheeks didn't know whether it was because of his deep sleep or those messy things. , filled with enthusiasm.

After taking over the loose pullover pajamas, but only the top, Shen Ruo reached out and looked around inside and outside the quilt, but was stopped by Chu Xiao.

"Just wear this."

With that said, he got out of bed from outside. The tall, thin but strong man, wearing nothing but close-fitting clothes, stood beside the bed and took Shen Ruo's arm, gesturing for him to get down.

Shen Ruo couldn't find the pants, and his physical condition forced him to get out of bed.

When I came back last night, the curtains in the living room and other places were all tightly drawn, so walking like this would not be seen from the outside.

In the bathroom, Chu Xiao stood behind Shen Ruo and hugged him around the waist. He didn't wake up. He rested his chin on Shen Ruofa's head and closed his eyes slightly, waiting for Shen Ruo to go back and continue to sleep with him.

In the past four months in the army, to be honest, he didn't have a good rest, and he went straight to Shen Ruo's place as soon as he came out. Now that he finally relaxed and could sleep with Shen Ruo in his arms, he just wanted to sleep a little longer.

"Not yet?"

Hearing no movement, Chu Xiao opened his eyes and asked him again.

"You go back to sleep first, I'll be fine soon."

Shen Ruo, who had a soft voice and was too shy, felt a little embarrassed because Chu Xiao was standing behind him.

Because of his height advantage, Chu Xiao turned his head slightly and looked down from Shen Ruo's shoulder. Jun's face showed some impatience. He just wanted to hug Shen Ruo and go back to sleep, but Shen Ruo was lingering, even wearing his pants. Not taken off.