Chapter 96

The temperature in the Emperor Star gradually dropped at the end of October. Shen Ruo, who had been out of school for almost two months, became nervous these days because Lu Rendong, who was in his third year of high school, was about to experience a turning point.

Chu Xiao has been sending people to watch over Lu Rendong, and nothing has happened for the time being.

The system that had been silent for a long time suddenly appeared yesterday, telling Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao that the turning point was about to happen.

If successful, they will not enter the next cycle of reincarnation. If not successful, at the moment Lu Rendong's accident happened, they will return to the time when Shen Ruodong came to Emperor Star last year. They have been there for more than a year. On repeat.

Chu Xiao started planning last night to prevent all accidents from happening.

Lu Rendong's car accident occurred when he was shopping outside the school after school at noon. He was nervous about studying in his senior year of high school, so he did not return to the house that Chu Xiao bought for him after school at noon. The driver would only pick him up and drop him off in the morning and afternoon.

According to the information provided by the system, the owner of the car involved in the accident was driving tiredly and dozed off while passing the intersection, and Lu Rendong happened to be returning to school through that intersection.

The day of the car accident is the day after tomorrow.

Shen Ruo has not appeared in front of others in the past two months. Only after successfully saving Lu Rendong will he no longer be restricted.

Chu Xiao had thought about showing up directly to save Lu Rendong when he had an accident, which would be faster. After the system said that as an important supporting role, he could not appear in important occasions that should not appear, Chu Xiao didn't pay much attention to it. What the system said was because he had no intention of using his face and identity to save Lu Rendong.

But when he thought about Carey Alfred, he gave up the idea. It would be good if the two protagonists could go further because of this matter.

Of course, Chu Xiao never thought about letting the two minors have any emotional disputes directly. If Carey Alfred really saves Lu Rendong, their relationship will go smoother after they go to college. After all, there is such a layer The factor is.

But these are just temporary assumptions, because according to the system, there are too many uncertain factors in the future. If there is no way to achieve it, as long as Lu Lingdong can survive, this is the most important thing.

The system of the driver who was driving tiredly gave his information. Chu Xiao had already sent someone there. There was no way to avoid the car accident.

In the calculation of the system, even if the driver does not show up, there is a high probability that other crises will occur that day, so it is better to let this crisis that is already understood happen. The best result is that Lu Rendong is slightly injured and rescued. In such a car accident It happened in the established event, and Lu Lonicera was alive.

Chu Xiao was arranging the decorations in the living room, and Shen Ruo was watching next to him. Because of his nervousness, he couldn't read and even played the game.

Knowing that he was nervous, Chu Xiao rubbed Shen Ruo's hair to express comfort. He said nothing else and focused on the dozen or so light screens in front of him. After discussing with a few confidants, he began to arrange personnel near the incident site.