Chapter 41

Huge bodies of snow roared and flew down from high places, destroying and burying everything they passed.

The extremely strong impact and destructive power destroyed everything in sight. Fortunately, except for the mountains, there were no other buildings here.

There were not many people left on the cable car at the rear. They had already been taken away by the arriving rescuers using aircraft after the explosion.

The avalanche even brought shock waves, and several low-rise aircraft were affected by the air waves. After the pilot stabilized himself, he raised the aircraft to a higher altitude, and at this time the avalanche gradually stopped.

Viewed from the air, the avalanche caused so much damage that even part of the mountain collapsed and slid down.

The huge white waves stopped destroying, and everyone in the cable car was breathing rapidly. They looked at the scene below in the aircraft without speaking for a long time, and they all felt like they had escaped after a disaster.

Not far from the explosion site, a light blue mecha was parked high in the sky. A security robot from the scenic spot flew in and tried to shoot it down. However, the light blue mecha was on fire very quickly, and he was unable to do anything for the moment. Method.

"Chu Xiao, I know you are not dead."

Lance looked at the darkened light screen and spoke softly. Although the video interface was disconnected, the audio system was still running.

His expression was calm and indifferent, his jade-white fingers controlled the mecha without any hesitation, and the gunfire drove away the robots.

However, Lance's pale face and cold sweat on his forehead revealed that it was not easy for him to control the mecha.

The control of the mecha requires mental strength. Lance Adrian has been pampered and pampered for so many years, and he is a demi-human whose mental strength and physical strength are completely inferior to men. He can do so many things in such a short period of time. Already very strong among demi-humans.

It's not that there are no strong demi-humans, but except for a small number of demi-humans who are naturally sensitive to combat, most of them are trained. Those like Lance who were raised at home are already beyond the capabilities of most people. Imagine.

However, even if his mental power was almost exhausted, the mecha also had an automatic mode. Lance waited for Chu Xiao's reply and set the mecha to automatic combat mode, which would attack all targets around him, leaving no one behind.

But there was no answer in the audio system, and the light screen was pitch black, only showing Lance's pale and twisted face.

It should have been a bright and beautiful face, but now, because Chu Xiao didn't answer, Lance gradually fell into a crazy mood.

The number of robots sent out by the scenic spot doubled, and they surrounded the light blue mecha from all sides.

Lance closed his eyes and suppressed the resentment and anger in his heart. He turned on the music, then leaned on the seat and let the mecha start to attack automatically.

The music is bright and relaxing, and it is a sweet love song.

"Chu Xiao, didn't you say that you only like me from now on?"

"I have always kept the rose you gave me. You said it was the first time you gave a rose to someone else..."

Before Lance could say the next words, a hissing sound came from the audio system, which was obviously cut off.