Chapter 53

There was a gurgling sound of water running in the bathroom, steam was steaming, and the mirror hanging on the wall over the sink soon became blurry.

Shen Ruo was taking a bath inside, his eyes were red and he looked pitiful.

He bit his lower lip and endured the shame as he washed away the potion that Chu Xiao had left behind.

I took a slow shower in the bathroom and rinsed my hands under the water for a long time.

After her hair was wet, Shen Ruo took his time washing it, and there was a slightly fragrant foam all over his head and hands.

Chu Xiao was outside. Even after what she had just said about marrying him, Shen Ruo didn't dare to go out soon after entering the bathroom.

At that time, he just wanted to stabilize Chu Xiao, so he said this. Shen Ruo was always thinking in his heart that it was impossible for him and Chu Xiao.

Chu Xiao has lost weight, and the sharpness between his eyebrows is even more difficult to ignore. He has also grown taller, almost as Shen Ruo had guessed before, 1.9 meters tall. He has to look up to see him.

In the bathroom, Shen Ruo had been thinking about what to do next. It was not that he had not noticed Chu Xiao's state. His temper was even worse, and his eyes were scary and dark.

I don't know if it's because he stayed in the army for four months. Chu Xiao is thin, but he is still strong, even stronger than before.

When Shen Ruo didn't know it was Chu Xiao at first, she knew clearly how powerful that man was when her back was pressed against his chest.

——

Chu Xiao outside was waiting for Shen Ruo to come out.

The wounds on his forehead and hands had healed, and Shen Ruo got him a treatment device before entering the bathroom.

However, after he entered, Chu Xiao still took out the advanced treatment device he carried with him from the space button.

Seeing Shen Ruo's guilt, he didn't want to see that look, so he wanted the wound to heal faster.

Like a wild beast, Chu Xiao inspected Shen Ruo's bedroom.

He opened the wardrobe, took out the suitcase in the space button, hung all his clothes in it, and Shen Ruo and Shen Ruo occupied half of it, and then he was satisfied.

There were not many things in the bedroom, and there was even only one pillow on the bed. Chu Xiao seemed to be relieved when he saw it. One pillow meant that there was no one else but Shen Ruo.

Coming out of the bedroom, the tall and thin young man's eyes fell on the shell on the coffee table. He walked over and picked up the lavender shell.

Rubbing the shells in his hand, thinking that Shen Ruo had been carrying these with him since he came out of the Emperor Star, the haze in Chu Xiao's eyes disappeared, and a little joy emerged from his heart.

There was a "ding" in the kitchen, and Chu Xiao, who had a very keen sense of smell, smelled the fish fragrance and knew that Shen Ruo had cooked the meal, but now Shen Ruo was still in the bathroom.

The bathroom here is not very soundproofed. For Chu Xiao, who has keen senses, he can hear the faint sound of water in the bathroom.

There was still some blood on his face and hands, which he had not wiped clean. After thinking about it, he put down the shells in his hands and walked towards the bathroom.

There was a knock on the door suddenly. There was no one else but Chu Xiao. Shen Ruo panicked. He hadn't finished washing yet.

"Done yet?"