Chapter 27

Shen Ruo saw that his suitcase was really damaged and was being carried by Chu Xiao, a young man who had been pampered since childhood. For some reason, it looked old, small and broken.

Her nose felt sore, and the tears that Chu Xiao had managed to stop when she stood up just now started to well up in her eyes again. Shen Ruo had never felt such a huge gap before.

There was a huge difference between him and Chu Xiao. He had nothing. Not only was his suitcase shabby, but all his belongings were incompatible with the Emperor Star. He came from the countryside.

Thinking about his future destiny, no matter how hard he works, he will be poor and shabby. Just like this unusable box, his future destiny has already been doomed.

The crying hiccup had calmed down. Shen Ruo put a hand on the back of the seat and stared blankly at the suitcase in Chu Xiao's hand.

He no longer cried miserably like that. He opened his eyes wide and tried to hold back all the tears, but he still didn't succeed. Tears fell down in the blink of an eye.

The pale Shen Ruo calmed down, but when Chu Xiao saw his calm expression, he suddenly didn't know what to do. Shen Ruo's condition looked very bad.

Frowning his brows together, Chu Xiao felt another anger rising in his heart at Shen Ruo who looked like this, but luckily he suppressed it.

Not just breaking a suitcase, but doing this to him.

Chu Xiao was extremely irritable. It would be okay if Shen Ruo cried with him, but now he was in such a state that he had no idea what to do, and he didn't even know what was wrong with Shen Ruo.

Shen Ruo didn't have many clothes, so Chu Xiao put the suitcase next to him, squatted down and picked up the clothes on the ground as if resigned to his fate.

They were all light summer clothes. Chu Xiao suddenly thought that Shen Ruo didn't plan to stay in Emperor Star for long, otherwise he wouldn't have brought only summer clothes.

But before Chu Xiao could get angry because of this discovery, he picked up a small piece of close-fitting clothing in his hand. It could be seen that Shen Ruo had folded it carefully before, but it was only because it had been scattered from the suitcase just now. Not neat anymore.

The fabric was soft and fit, and it had been washed clean. A smile flashed in Chu Xiao's eyes. He roughly folded a few pieces of close-fitting clothes together. Young Master Chu, who had never folded clothes, was careful in his movements. It seemed that Very unskilled.

"Don't touch my things!"

Shen Ruo's eyes followed Chu Xiao's movements like a machine. He was strangely calm, as if he had lost all hope.

But when he saw Chu Xiao carelessly picking up his underwear and pinching it in his hand, he immediately collapsed. Chu Xiao, how could he do this!

As Shen Ruo said that, he stood up and pushed the seat away. Even he himself didn't know how he pushed the heavy seat. He walked quickly from the front.

Chu Xiao suddenly stood up. He was six or seven centimeters taller than Shen Ruo, and he was a healthy man who was about to reach adulthood. Although he didn't look very strong when he stood up, he was at least very oppressive in front of Shen Ruo, and even... It can block the entire body of the thin Shen Ruo.

He reached out to grab the clothes in Chu Xiao's hand, but after Chu Xiao raised his arm, Shen Ruo couldn't reach it.

My eyes were originally red from crying, but now I feel anxious, and my eyes are even redder.