Chapter 95

The weather in September is still relatively hot, and in the bustling university campus, every time classes start and end, you can hear the chatter of students inside even outside the campus.

The villa where Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao live is relatively quiet, surrounded by trees, but you can still hear a lot of noise.

She has been out of school for two weeks. Shen Ruo stays here every day, and sometimes goes for a walk with Chu Xiao in the evening.

This villa area is built in a large forest, and the distance between each villa is relatively far, so as long as you don't go far or close to the road, and just wander around, you will rarely meet other people. people.

Afraid that Shen Ruo would be bored, Chu Xiao bought a lot of entertainment things in the past two weeks, and also found a lot of games on StarNet to play with Shen Ruo.

It was around eight o'clock on Saturday morning, and it was already bright outside. The light coming through the curtains was enough to let people know that the weather was good.

Shen Ruo opened his eyes sleepily, turned his head slightly and saw that Chu Xiao was still sleeping, with a strong arm across his stomach.

Moving that arm back, Shen Ruo turned over and came face to face with Chu Xiao.

Before he could find a comfortable position to continue sleeping, the arm that he had just removed wrapped around his waist again.

Without even opening his eyes, Chu Xiao reached out and pulled Shen Ruo into his arms, and Shen Ruo buried her face in his chest, found a comfortable position and continued to sleep.

She played games too late last night, so Shen Ruo didn't want to get up at all and just wanted to sleep.

Chu Xiao could get up if he could, but he didn't think of it. It was okay to be lazy and not train once in a while. Even if he stayed in bed every day, it was not a big deal to him.

The two of them slept until past eleven o'clock. Chu Xiao woke up before Shen Ruo this time, but still didn't get up and took Shen Ruo into his arms.

The fair and supple demi-human seemed to have a soft body, allowing him to rub it. Even though he had seen her countless times and kissed and touched her countless times, Chu Xiao was still very interested in Shen Ruo.

It was like suddenly discovering some toy. I wanted to kiss and hug it. I wanted to touch and poke it everywhere to see if Shen Ruo was really soft and soft.

After harassing Shen Ruo for almost twenty minutes, Chu Xiao was sure that Shen Ruo was a soft and sweet person, and of course, he was also his rightful king.

And Shen Ruo, who finally couldn't stand this kind of harassment, opened his eyes. He was still very sleepy. After being harassed for so long, even the best-tempered person would be a little impatient. He glanced at Chu Xiao and turned his back to him, thinking sleep.

The shoulders were kissed and bitten, and Chu Xiao's dishonest hands were still making trouble under the quilt.

Shen Ruo, who was being rubbed wantonly, buried his face in the quilt. Shen Ruo, who was still not quite clear-headed, had an ostrich mentality, as if Chu Xiao would not see him if he buried his face.

Chu Xiao couldn't help laughing at this action, but Shen Ruo was so soft that he couldn't help but want to tease her more.

"I'm sleepy."

Shen Ruo was forcibly rolled back by Chu Xiao. He lay on Chu Xiao's body and said to Chu Xiao with a sad face, his voice was soft and sweet, and his eyes were full of grievance.