Chapter 99

After the review at the hospital, Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo sent Elena back again.

Despite Elena's efforts to stay, they still didn't stay here for too long, because they had agreed with the old lady today to go back to the Duke's Palace for dinner.

After leaving Lu Rendong's residence, the hover car was set to autonomous driving and drove in the direction of the Duke's Palace. Chu Xiao turned to look at Shen Ruo, his eyes looking a little "unkind".

The barrier between the driver's seat and the passenger's seat was lowered, and there was no longer a barrier between the two. Shen Ruo couldn't help but become vigilant when he saw Chu Xiao with such an expression.

Chu Xiao is wearing a formal suit today. The black formal suit is very flattering to his figure and has an indescribable masculine charm. He was wearing a formal suit when Shen Ruo saw him for the first time. Maybe it was because of the first sight. Shen Ruo was very interested in wearing it. Chu Xiao in formal clothes has almost no resistance. I think he looks good everywhere. Compared with casual clothes, people can't take their eyes away. He has a great figure.

The seat belt was untied with a "click", and then Chu Xiao loosened his tie. He was good-looking and his hands were well-jointed. Shen Ruo had known for a long time that he was very handsome by doing this subconscious action, and Chu Xiao was very handsome. Xiao's eyes are not very kind now, there is a sense of wildness in them.

It's just that for Shen Ruo now, he has no intention of admiring it at all, because this look is too familiar, which means that he will suffer.

A little scared, Shen Ruo shrank towards the passenger door, but then he and his chair were turned around by Chu Xiao. Those long legs lay straight on both sides of him, making it impossible to run even if he wanted to. open.

"Chu Xiao?"

After barely calming down, Shen Ruo's voice was small, and he quickly thought about where he had offended Chu Xiao. It shouldn't be.

After unbuckling Shen Ruo's seat belt, Chu Xiao pulled him into his arms.

Sitting on Chu Xiao's lap, Shen Ruo hugged his neck out of habit. This action was very natural, and for Chu Xiao who was in a bad mood, it made him feel relieved a little.

Holding the back of Shen Ruo's head with one hand and bringing him towards him, Chu Xiao started kissing him without saying anything.

Lips and teeth mingled. Today's first deep kiss was not very gentle, but rather ferocious. Chu Xiao even bit Shen Ruo's lower lip. After it hurt, he kissed and licked him carefully to comfort him. .

Being bitten suddenly was something Shen Ruo didn't expect. It had to be said that he was still a little aggrieved. But after being comforted by Chu Xiao, the aggrievedness dissipated. It was just his gentle kiss when Chu Xiao became gentle. Zhong, hesitated for a moment, and then took the initiative to kiss her.

Chu Xiao just kissed him lightly, kissing the corners of his lips.

But Shen Ruo wanted to kiss her a little bit, but he didn't dare to say it.

Naturally, Chu Xiao would not let go of the benefits brought to his door.

The hover car is driving autonomously, and the air route is the same as on the ground, with cars coming and going.

However, when setting the car to autonomous driving, Chu Xiao turned on the privacy mode. Others would not see in from the outside. The front glass and door glass of the car turned black, and they could not see outside, so Chen Xiao If he hadn't refused to kiss, he would even like to kiss Chu Xiao, especially when Chu Xiao was very gentle.