Chapter 84

After the system disappeared, the two went to bed and planned to catch up on some sleep. The personnel in the training room had also evacuated from the villa. Several housekeeping robots quickly completed the cleaning, and the villa became quiet again in the early morning.

The lights in the room were out, there was only a dim light coming from the window, and it was still dark.

Chu Xiao had just taken off his bathrobe, sat on the edge of the bed and lifted the quilt. Before he lay down, Shen Ruo, who had already got into bed, suddenly remembered something.

"Why wasn't I controlled before?"

He was full of doubts. He couldn't see Xiao's face clearly through the dim light outside the window, but he could see him getting into the quilt.

This question was incomplete, and Shen Ruo also realized it, and added another sentence, saying: "When you were pulled into the system, when you had the tattoo on your foot, you were controlled."

After being hugged by Chu Xiao, he didn't hear an answer. Instead, he kissed him. Shen Ruo subconsciously hugged his neck and didn't let go after the kiss was over.

"It should be that you have a system."

Chu Xiao gave this guess, and it sounded reasonable considering what the system had said before. The system had entered privacy mode, and Shen Ruo was unwilling to call it out again. After all, they were in bed now.

As for what he just said, Chu Xiao was controlled, but he was not controlled, but something like that happened between the two of them. Shen Ruo was thinking about whether the system at that time had privacy mode turned on, and his ears got hot. Get up, but he can't really ask the system about this kind of thing.

His ears were burning, and Shen Ruo tried hard not to think about it anymore, so he changed his attention.

"Then how did you get rid of the control, the system?"

He always remembered Chu Xiao's very different behavior at the beginning. He was still a little sad when he didn't know the situation clearly.

Chu Xiao pondered for a moment and said in a low voice: "I don't know if the system is working, but you said you wanted to give birth to a child for me, and you even took off the belt for me. I have never seen you so proactive and excited. , the control of the body is in my hands."

He said it very easily, and there was a hint of pride in his tone. After all, Shen Ruo even said those words and untied his belt. It was clear what he wanted to do. The evil fire was drawn out by Shen Ruo, but It still didn't work out later.

Shen Ruo thought he would give some reasons, such as mental strength. This often appeared in the movies he had watched. The protagonists were usually very handsome. When he asked Chu Xiao, he still had some small expectations in his heart. Chu Xiao Did Xiao break through the mental lock or something like that in the movie? He didn't expect that it would be like this in reality.

Shen Ruo was shocked and speechless for a moment, but he was not surprised that Chu Xiao was full of unhealthy thoughts. This was indeed what Chu Xiao could say.

"You don't want to give me a child? Since you ask so, I won't object. You can do whatever you want. You can start now."

This sentence further proved Shen Ruo's inner thoughts. He was indeed very passionate about this matter, but Chu Xiao said it very seriously, but it sounded more like he was just trying to make Shen Ruo happy.

Shen Ruo's answer was to turn over silently, turning his back to Chu Xiao without saying a word, and quietly closed his eyes, as if to say that he had fallen asleep.