Chapter 87

Hospital.

In the small kitchen attached to the independent ward, Lu Rendong was cooking. He lowered his eyes and looked at the water that was about to boil.

The beautiful and slender demi-human boy stood quietly like this, which was a beautiful picture.

The boiling water gurgled and rolled. Lu Lingdong put away his thoughts and put the noodles and vegetables in one by one. Only salt was used for seasoning. The patient needed to eat lighter, and the noodles were also very thin.

Two bowls of noodles were simply served on the table. Each person had a poached egg in the bowl. Although the noodles were not that good, they were pretty good for a high school sophomore.

Elena is still in the hospital bed. After these few days of treatment, she has been able to get up on her own. Lu Rendong is sitting at the end of the bed. Mother and son eat quietly, occasionally saying a word or two to ask about Lu Rendong's study status. .

After eating, Lu Rendong went to wash the dishes. Elena was not in good spirits, so she lay down slowly and closed her eyes.

Lu Rendong was very gentle in the kitchen. His mother needed to rest, so he was used to being so gentle.

Today is Saturday and I will be going out later. This time the child is not very naughty. He listens carefully to the lectures and is more relaxed than the previous one.

Even now that Chu Xiao has arranged for Elena and Lu Rendong to live here, they don't have to pay anything. Even the ingredients they eat are bought and put in the refrigerator. There are also robots cleaning the room every day, inside and out. The outside is clean, and even if it's just a ward, it's much better than the place Lu Rendong and Elena rented.

However, he is still working part-time as a substitute teacher for children who are not good at studies.

There is really no need to worry about medical expenses and treatment expenses, but this thing happened so suddenly. Suddenly an uncle appeared and took them to the hospital to solve the problem that he had no solution for before.

He always felt uneasy in his heart, because everything was developing too well, his mother's illness would be cured, and he wouldn't have to work part-time and odd jobs to support medical expenses and living expenses like before, which made Lu Rendong unable to truly accept this.

But he could only accept it, because after the diagnosis of Elena's disease, the doctor said that fortunately it was delivered in time, and as long as it was treated properly, it would not continue to worsen.

From the bottom of his heart, Lu Rendong was grateful to Chu Xiao. If it weren't for him, maybe his mother's illness...

But compared to Chu Xiao, he actually had a better impression of Shen Ruo. Even if he had only met her once, the voice of the demi-human who would lead him was gentle and nice.

Chu Xiao looked very difficult to get close to. He knew at a glance that the other person had a bad temper, not to mention that he was the "Chu Xiao" whose reputation he had heard of before.

Lu Rendong actually worked several odd jobs in Area E, doing odd jobs. He left there quickly and never went there again. There were gangsters in the alley where he lived, but they were all very nice to him, no. Will bully him.

Especially the leader Huang Mao, although he always fights, he actually has a good heart. He has seen Huang Mao pretending to be fierce and throwing a bag of food into the house of a gray-haired old man with a very bad attitude. And he ran away after throwing it away, and was very impatient with the old man's thanks.