Chapter 40

The loud noise coming from the depths of the snow-capped mountains alarmed everyone. Countless fragments exploded by the cable car flew in all directions, and soon fell down into the abyss.

The sound echoed throughout the snow-capped mountains. The security personnel of the scenic area immediately dispatched rescue aircraft and teams as soon as the alarm sounded.

Both sides of the broken cable fell towards the abyss. The cable car that had already passed over the abyss was lucky in this disaster, at least it did not fall into the abyss.

When it hit the ground, the cable car's emergency safety device was activated, and a rescue airbag popped out, directly wrapping the people in the cable car inside. The cable car then hit the ground covered with snow. Despite this, the cable car still crashed.

One minute after the cable car crashed, an aircraft flew over and began rescue operations.

As for the cable car that was just above the abyss, where Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo were, it had been completely broken into pieces, and there was little hope of survival.

On the one hand, the search and rescue personnel quickly arrived at the scene, but in the emergency conference room, the senior management of the scenic spot company immediately held a meeting to prepare to discuss how to deal with the public opinion caused by this accident.

The scene played back before the explosion could be seen on the light screen. After confirming the identity of the victims, the people in the main seat of the conference room almost collapsed on the spot.

It's over, if Chu Xiao dies here, even if the explosion has nothing to do with him, if the Chu family pursues responsibility, he will be the first to escape.

As for the cable car following Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo, the five people saw the cable car in front of them explode and the cable break, and they fell straight into the abyss.

The cable car fell, and their bodies were slammed against the glass with the inertia. The feeling of falling made them all scream, regardless of gender.

However, at the moment of falling, the emergency braking system between the cable car and the cable was activated. The cable car, which was originally thought to be sliding down from the cable, suddenly stopped in the air, fell on the cable and swayed back and forth. The situation Very critical.

The air bag in the cable car popped out, and several aircraft appeared over the abyss.

From the time of the explosion to the present, it was only a short one or two minutes, but the people wrapped in the air bag only felt that it was as long as a lifetime.

It was also at this time that a silver-gray light suddenly flew out from the abyss at an extremely fast speed.

The pilot on the search and rescue aircraft looked up to the sky. The silver-gray mecha finally stopped its momentum high in the sky.

Chu Xiao and Shen Ruo were inside the mecha.

What just happened was too thrilling. If it had been slower for a second or two, even if he and Shen Ruo had not died in the explosion, they would have fallen and died in the abyss of the snowy mountain.

When the first beep of the bomb's rapid countdown sounded, Chu Xiao immediately sensed the danger. The mecha space button on his wrist detected the danger and activated it.

At the moment when the explosion was about to explode, the exoskeleton nano-life-like mecha hidden in Chu Xiao's protective suit also activated independently, covering his entire body, but there were still debris after the explosion that had not been completely covered by the mecha. When he was about to do it, he spattered towards Chu Xiao's face.