Chapter 4

After entering the building, it was still lively. There were many shops selling all kinds of things. There were also many mechanical dolls doing their best to attract customers in the clean and spacious shopping mall.

The children gathered in front of the candy store, noisily asking for sweets.

Shen Ruo saw a three-meter-high lollipop spinning at the entrance of the candy store. It was colorful and very realistic.

There was a very young child who looked up, holding his finger in his mouth, drooling, and thought the lollipop was real. It was very cute.

Shen Ruo looked at all this with a smile in his eyes unconsciously. Emperor Star was really lively and everything looked beautiful.

Chu Xiao didn't go shopping with him, but took Shen Ruo to the elevator.

There were not many people in the elevator, at least there were empty seats. After Shen Ruo entered, he stood in the back corner, and Chu Xiao followed him in.

Shen Ruo didn't know which floor he wanted to go to. Chu Xiao casually pulled the light screen floating in the elevator and pressed the top floor. The light screen automatically returned to its original position.

Chu Xiao, who was dressed in a suit, was already eye-catching. He had long legs and a handsome figure. Especially his appearance. His facial features were exquisite and perfect, and he was extremely handsome. Not only was his face handsome, but his profile was also very striking.

And the eyebrows that should have been slightly sharp became gentle because of the smile on his face, without any coldness or sharpness. It seemed that although he looked eye-catching, he was a very gentle man.

Someone in the elevator kept looking at Chu Xiao, and even quietly turned on the optical brain, trying to take a picture of him. However, Chu Xiao turned his head in time and asked Shen Ruo in a low voice if he had eaten enough in the morning.

In the corner where they were standing, Chu Xiao turned around, leaving only his side outside. However, he did it very naturally and did not give the impression of deliberately turning around to avoid the camera.

The person who took the photo took the opportunity and was a little regretful, but he never turned it off. He wanted to wait for Chu Xiao to turn around again and take a photo, which could be regarded as a souvenir of today's visit to Area A.

"I'm full." Shen Ruo was puzzled and raised his head slightly to look at Chu Xiao when he answered.

There were people coming up on almost every floor. The elevator moved very slowly and there were more people. Everyone had to squeeze in, including Chu Xiao. However, he always stood in front of Shen Ruo and separated a small space for him. Space.

Shen Ruo didn't notice such an action, but other young Asians and girls in the elevator noticed this small detail.

However, as there were more and more people, the space Chu Xiao left for Shen Ruo gradually became smaller and smaller.

Trapped in the corner of the elevator and between Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo was still a little uncomfortable, but as more people got on the elevator, Chu Xiao had to stay close to him, and there was no way to avoid this.

"As long as you're full, it may consume a lot of energy later."

Chu Xiao's voice was gentle. Because he was outside, he lowered his voice. His voice was magnetic and low, which made people feel inexplicably tickled. Moreover, these words could easily make people think wrongly.

However, Shen Ruo didn't react at all, didn't blush, and didn't understand the meaning behind the words. He was still confused, not knowing what would happen next, and it would consume his energy.