Chapter 15

The people Chu Xiao brought were to prepare a dress for Shen Ruo. At his signal, those people gathered around Shen Ruo and began to measure his height and various data directly in the living room without giving Shen Ruo any objection. Chance.

Technology is becoming more and more advanced. Although Shen Ruo has not made custom-made clothes, he has seen them in Cross Planet.

The tailors there all use machines to measure, and most of the clothes are made semi-automatically, with some parts having to be done by hand.

The price will be a bit higher due to the handwork and better fabrics, but the tailor-made clothes do look better than those purchased directly.

The people brought by Chu Xiao used soft rulers to measure height and other data. This was a very new thing for Shen Ruo. He did not expect that he would return to making clothes in Emperor Star. Original method.

"We will ask designers to cut it by hand. The craftsmanship of this store is good. It is more comfortable to wear than those made by machines."

Chu Xiao gave a brief introduction to Shen Ruo from the side. He watched the people using a soft ruler to measure Shen Ruo's body. He suddenly stepped forward and took the soft ruler from the hand of the person who wanted to measure the bust.

Three or four people gathered around Shen Ruo and started taking measurements. They only measured the height and sleeve length. They were supposed to gradually measure the chest, waist and hips, but Chu Xiao took over.

The male surveyors were very discerning and took a step back to leave Chu Xiao some space.

Shen Ruo was relatively introverted. He knew that these people were all professional in making clothes, but he still felt a little uncomfortable being surrounded by various measurements.

"Sorry, it suddenly occurred to me that I should bring the demi-human surveyor over."

Chu Xiao explained, he looked at Shen Ruo, lowered his voice and asked him: "Are you a little uncomfortable?"

Shen Ruo hesitated, but nodded. There was indeed some discomfort, but the discomfort caused by gender was not as serious as Chu Xiao said. Those few people were very serious and were obviously just concentrating on their work.

"Shall I come?" Chu Xiao asked Shen Ruo with a smile. He still held a soft ruler in his hand. Seeing what Shen Ruo wanted to say, he spoke again: "It should be better if you are an acquaintance."

Seeing that he persisted and that the measurer on the side spoke very gently and started to instruct Chu Xiao on what to do, Shen Ruo had no choice but to open his arms and let Chu Xiao help him measure his chest.

Chu Xiao measured very quickly. When he saw that the chest width, back width, and waist circumference were all measured, he lowered his head and took a casual look, then reported a number, and the person next to him wrote it down.

Similarly, Chu Xiao also made a note of Shen Ruo's size in his mind. Shen Ruo's waist was thin and flexible, which was similar to what he estimated that night in Ada Town.

Shen Ruo, who always seemed to want to say something, just when Chu Xiao was about to bend down to measure his hip circumference, he whispered: "The housekeeping robot has the function of measuring body data."

People with relatively good family conditions generally have various physical data measured by the housekeeping robot on their optical brain, including these. Shen Ruo does not have these except for various health indicators of the body.

When he buys clothes, he only has a general idea. He tries them on on the spot and as long as they can be worn, he will be fine with measuring these detailed data.