Chapter 50

It's the end of December, almost three months have passed.

It hasn't snowed yet this year, and there is an unstoppable chill in the air, which is dry and cold.

At about 4:50 in the morning, Shen Ruo walked to his workplace. As he walked on the road, he could see a few sparse stars when he looked up, and the sky looked dark.

He rented a house nearby. The plantation plant itself was on the outskirts of the city, so it was more convenient to live nearby. Moreover, the rent in the suburbs was relatively cheap.

Turning on the optical brain, Shen Ruo looked at the list sent to him by the team leader last night. There were workers and robots loading food into the car, and he counted them all.

Shen Ruo, who has been working for two months, is very familiar with this, but he seems to be in a bad state these days.

"Shen Ruo, are you okay?"

The driver of the delivery truck next to him saw that Shen Ruo was absent-minded and had a bad look on his face, so he couldn't help but ask.

Shen Ruo turned to look at him and said, "I'm fine."

As he said that, he smiled lightly. At this time, the robot delivered another basket of vegetables. The driver Xilong next to him also wanted to count the orders. Seeing that Shen Ruo said it was okay and was no longer distracted, he didn't say anything. Everyone started to get busy.

As soon as Shen Ruo got into the car, the seat belt was automatically buckled and the vehicle started. Before it started, there was a knock on the window.

"I accidentally bought an extra copy when I was buying it, here it is for you."

Xilong's skin was dark and he was tall. He handed Shen Ruo a paper bag, but his face turned red. After saying that, he left and stuffed the bag into the car without giving Shen Ruo any time to react. .

Shen Ruo was surprised, but Xillong's car drove out of the gate just after he got in. He looked like he was too shy and ran away in a panic.

Xilong is an unmarried man in this position, three or four years older than Shen Ruo. Shen Ruo sometimes heard from people who worked with him that after Xilong's last girlfriend broke up with him, he never found her again. Make money by being dull.

Shen Ruoneng could notice that one or two men here usually paid attention to him, but for things like driving and delivering goods, except for when they came back to load the goods, they were on the road the rest of the time, so the contact was actually not much.

For their kindness, Shen Ruo could only politely say thank you, and did not have too much conversation or contact with the other party, because he had no thoughts in this regard at all. He tried his best to do what he could by himself without bothering others.

The reason for Shen Ruo's abnormality in the past two days was that Chu Xiao was about to come out of the army.

He left the Emperor Star at the beginning of October, and now it is almost January. In four days, it will be January 1st, and it will be New Year's Day.

Shen Ruo didn't know if Chu Xiao would find him. The duchess had said that she would conceal his whereabouts for him, but Shen Ruo had never been worried, especially when the time was getting closer.

Chu Xiao has a bad temper, and Shen Ruo also knows that although the Duchess helps him, Chu Xiao's temper is like that. If he really wants to find him, maybe he can be found.

It was like a shadow that had been hanging over his mind for the past few days, fearing that he might accidentally raise his eyes or see the grumpy man somewhere.