Chapter 17

In the dance studio, Shen Ruo stopped.

The dance steps that Chu Xiao taught him were not too intense, they were soothing, but he still broke into a thin sweat.

Shen Ruo sat on a stool to rest, his cheeks were slightly hot, and he gently fanned himself twice with his hand.

It has been getting hotter these days. Even if the temperature in the dance studio is not high, you will still feel very hot if you keep moving.

It was also at this time that the walls of the dance studio began to move, and a slight wind began to blow, making Shen Ruo feel the slightest bit of coolness.

He was a little surprised, and even thought that the Chu family's dance studio was also smart.

The light brain vibrated. Shen Ruo lowered his head and opened the communication. It was Chu Xiao.

【Watch virtual image】

Subconsciously, Shen Ruo raised his head. The virtual image had been standing there. When his hand was placed on the image's hand and was detected by the sensor, Chu Xiao's virtual image would move and practice with him.

The virtual image that was standing there, no different from the real person, slowly raised its head and looked at Shen Ruo on the stool.

"Chu Xiao?"

Shen Ruo realized that this was Chu Xiao's communication image projected onto this image.

"It's me." Chu Xiao smiled gently at him and walked over.

"Is it a communication image?" Shen Ruo asked him.

"Um."

When he walked up to Shen Ruo, Chu Xiao looked exactly like a real person.

"Why don't you drink water?"

That low magnetic sound sounded indescribably pleasant.

"how do you know?"

Shen Ruo opened his eyes slightly in surprise. He knew that Chu Xiao's communication was not connected here before.

"There is surveillance."

Chu Xiao pointed to the surveillance camera in the corner, smiled and said to Shen Ruo: "I want to see how you... how are you practicing? I turned on the surveillance camera and saw you resting and not drinking water. I just finished my diploma work here. formalities."

When he said this, Shen Ruo also felt a little thirsty, so he stood up and took a glass of water. He took a few sips, then turned back here and smiled lightly at Chu Xiao.

"What about the wind just now?"

Shen Ruo glanced at the wall. There was still a gentle breeze blowing into the dance studio.

"I see you are fanning with your hands and turning on the low setting."

Chu Xiao smiled, his eyebrows and eyes gentle.

"How are you practicing? I didn't see it just now. Turn on the monitoring and you are taking a rest." In order to prevent Shen Ruo from noticing anything, Chu Xiao changed the topic.

"I don't know either." Shen Ruo frowned in distress and looked up at Chu Xiao.

"I still remember it now, but if that night passes, I worry that I will be nervous and forget what to do."

Shen Ruo looked nervous. Chu Xiao smiled and said: "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you forget. I'm here, just follow me."

His slightly deep magnetic voice sounded very reliable, which finally gave Shen Ruo, who had been worried, some comfort.