Chapter 85

At around nine o'clock, Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao came out of the bedroom.

The weather today is not very good. It looks gloomy, without the sun, and the rising temperature has also dropped. Looking out from the floor-to-ceiling window of the living room on the first floor, the trees in the yard are swaying here and there due to the strong wind.

Early spring is like this, both the weather and temperature change very quickly.

Chu Xiao followed Shen Ruo downstairs. If he turned his head slightly, he could see the marks on his neck. His thin lips were slightly curved, showing an extremely pleasant smile.

Although he didn't do anything like riding a horse, he just talked and teased Shen Ruo, and even if Shen Ruo didn't want to, he didn't force him, but there were always kisses and hugs, leaving many traces of his on Shen Ruo. , is enough.

They woke up late, so they simply had breakfast and lunch together.

The housekeeping robot brought food to the dining table when they went downstairs. After entering the restaurant, Shen Ruo sat down and took a sip of warm water. Chu Xiao, who was sitting next to him, pushed the milk cup over.

Both of them were wearing looser pajamas. Shen Ruo had no class this morning and only had one class in the afternoon. He had plenty of time, but this was his class schedule. As for Chu Xiao's, he was not very clear yet.

"You don't have classes in the morning either?"

Shen Ruo put down the water glass in his hand and asked. It had only been two days since school started. Chu Xiao knew all about his courses, but he hadn't seen Chu Xiao's class schedule yet.

"No."

Chu Xiao replied casually, since they were having breakfast and lunch together, he asked the robot to bring the steak. He took a knife and fork and started cutting it.

The slender fingers holding the knife and fork were elegant and beautiful. Shen Ruo's eyes unconsciously fell on his hands and the extremely tender steak on the plate.

He had eaten steak before when he was in Cross Star. Maybe he didn't go to the right place. Besides, the top-quality steak was really expensive. He had never thought of eating there, but it was a common occurrence for Chu Xiao. .

"Want to eat?"

When Chu Xiao saw his eyes, he laughed softly and asked. At the same time, he handed the cut off small pieces of steak to Shen Ruo's mouth with a fork.

"No, I can't get used to this."

Seeing the bright red color, Shen Ruo shook his head and avoided this piece of steak. Chu Xiao liked to eat this kind of undercooked steak, but he was a little uncomfortable with it. Besides, he didn't want to eat the steak when he saw it just now. I took a look and wondered why Chu Xiao liked to eat this kind of food.

Picking up an omelette with chopsticks, Shen Ruo said nothing and just lowered his head to eat seriously.

But after the meal, he looked at Chu Xiao and felt that he had not told the truth just now. Although the majors they chose had many overlapping courses, it was unrealistic to have such a high degree of overlap. After all, they were in different departments. It's just a five-day course, and the three days of classes are the same. It doesn't look real at all.

"You really don't have any classes?"

Shen Ruo and Chu Xiao walked to the living room and asked as they walked. Then they remembered the class schedule and said, "Let me take a look at your class schedule."