Chapter 79

Shen Ruo frowned dissatisfied. He pushed Chu Xiao away, wiped his mouth carelessly with the back of his hand, and slightly raised his left foot, signaling for him to untie the chain.

He didn't know why, but he subconsciously knew that Chu Xiao could solve this.

The chain clicked lightly, Chu Xiao's eyes moved downward, and he also saw the tattoo on Shen Ruo's ankle.

There was no surprise in his heart when he saw it, as if he already knew it.

This realization made Chu Xiao frown slightly, but he quickly relaxed.

Shen Ruo raised his legs and put his feet on the edge of the bed. He grabbed the silver chain and tried it. He couldn't break it open and couldn't find the lock. So he looked up at Chu Xiao and asked: " Can you open it?"

Because Chu Xiao hadn't spoken a word, he was a little unsure.

If it can't be opened...

Thinking of this, Shen Ruo became anxious. Now that he didn't even know where he was, he couldn't be locked here forever.

"Don't worry."

Seeing his anxious look, Chu Xiao spoke, his voice gentle and sweet.

After he finished speaking, he sat on the edge of the bed and placed Shen Ruo's feet on his legs with one hand.

Rubbing the tattoo on Shen Ruo's left ankle with his fingertips, Chu Xiao carefully identified it and found that it was his own name in a deformed fancy font, but it was connected with vines, making it difficult to identify.

The one whose name is engraved belongs to him.

A slightly morbid smile appeared on his thin lips, but he lowered his head. Shen Ruo could only see the side of his face, but did not notice the morbid expression. Besides, his attention was entirely focused on the chains on his feet at this time. Just didn't notice.

Fuzzy memories gradually came back to her mind, including Shen Ruo's struggle while getting a tattoo, her reluctance when she put on the wedding ring for him, the room with the curtains always drawn, and that fair and flexible body, without any strands of hair, in this room. It was waiting for his arrival, completely opened in front of him, and completely addicted to him.

The Adam's apple slipped, and Chu Xiao held Shen Ruo's left ankle with one hand, but never made any next move.

This made Shen Ruo more and more anxious, and he asked: "Can't it be opened?"

When he looked up at Shen Ruo again, Chu Xiao had the usual gentle smile on his face and said, "I'll give it a try."

As he said that, he looked down at the lock on Shen Ruo's foot, which should be a miniature machine lock with a special mechanism. It didn't take long for him to get his hands on it and start turning the silver lock.

Shen Ruo stared closely at his left foot, and his right foot was also pulled and placed on Chu Xiao's thigh, in a more intimate position.

Shen Ruo became more and more nervous when he heard the slight clicking sound from the lock, as if there was a mechanism inside.

"You have to concentrate on this, otherwise if you solve it wrongly, it will only cause the mechanism to lock up."

Chu Xiao said as he explained, with a smile in his deep magnetic voice.

"Then be serious." Shen Ruo couldn't help but admonish, because Chu Xiao spoke in a leisurely manner, which made him feel that he didn't pay attention to this matter at all.