Chapter 32

Shen Ruo was still clinging to Chu Xiao, using his hands and feet to prevent Chu Xiao from going out. Now Chu Xiao did stop because of Shen Ruo's words.

Seeing that Chu Xiao's expression was not good, Shen Ruo said nothing. He got off Chu Xiao's body, lowered his head and wiped the tears on his face with the back of his hand.

"Who told you?"

Chu Xiao looked a little irritable. He pushed up his hair, revealing his smooth forehead. Seeing Shen Ruo lowering his head and wiping his tears, he felt even more annoyed.

Shen Ruo looked up at him, opened his mouth, and found that he still couldn't tell what happened. The previous fear was due to all these commotions. Although he was still afraid, he was no longer so panicked.

Moreover, this world is a matter of a book. Even if he says it, Shen Ruo doesn't know if others will believe it.

He lowered his head, feeling depressed, but suddenly he raised his head and asked if he couldn't speak, could he write it down.

Chu Xiao watched Shen Ruo turn around and wanted to move forward, but he turned back and pulled him back.

Shen Ruo, who wanted to find paper and pen to write down, was afraid that if Chu Xiao went out without him noticing, he would be in trouble if he locked the room again.

However, Shen Ruo didn't pull Chu Xiao, so he had to look back at Chu Xiao with a weak voice.

"Just wait for me and I'll write it down."

Looking at Chu Xiao with pleading eyes, Shen Ruo's eyes were red and swollen, with a strong nasal sound after crying.

Seeing that he stopped crying, Chu Xiao was puzzled by Shen Ruo's insistence on writing it down even though he didn't speak, but she still followed him and followed him to the bedside table.

There was no desk in the room, but there was paper and pen in the drawer of the bedside table, which Shen Ruo had known before.

Seeing that Chu Xiao wouldn't go out, Shen Ruo let him go and took out pen and paper from the drawer. There was no place to sit, so he had to kneel down beside the bed, put the paper on the bed, and tried to write down everything he knew. come out.

But no matter how he wrote, nothing came out on the paper.

Shen Ruo was so anxious that he started scribbling on the paper, trying to make it show the handwriting.

"Out of ink?" Chu Xiao stood there and took out a pen from the space button while seeing Shen Ruo's series of actions.

Shen Ruo took the pen from Chu Xiao's hand. He tried it on the paper first and found that he still couldn't write.

Chu Xiao frowned. He was using this pen. Logically speaking, this would not be the case.

So Chu Xiao took out another pen and handed it to Shen Ruo, but it still didn't work.

This incident made Chu Xiao more and more confused. He remembered what Shen Ruo wanted to say to him before, but he couldn't say a word. Now he couldn't write anything with three pens.

The two pens Chu Xiao placed in the space button are either in use or new, and there is no way there is a quality problem with these two pens.

"Guang Nao, give me the Guang Nao."

Shen Ruo was still scared. He was already pale, so he looked at Chu Xiao in a panic and asked him if he wanted a light brain. He remembered that he could also send a message to Chu Xiao.