Chapter 1: Yakushi Yu

The autumn wind passes through, and leaves fall into the sea.

The evening's fiery clouds dye the sky of Konoha red.

This village of ninjas, the most powerful in the ninja world, is portrayed as exceptionally tranquil.

A child with hair as pale as moonlight stands alone, eyes closed, in a simple training ground, facing six targets around him.

"Swoosh!"

He carefully recalls Uchiha Itachi's shuriken skills from his memory.

Suddenly, the white-haired child opens his eyes and raises his hands.

Between the fingers of his young hands, he already holds three sharp kunai.

Then, he leaps high from the ground!

His undeveloped body stretches as much as possible in mid-air.

The six kunai in his hand transform into streams of black light, instantly shooting toward the six targets surrounding him.

"Ding Ding!"

Two crisp crashes echo in the air.

Two of the kunai arrive first, striking the four kunai in front and creating several changing trajectories.

"Ding-deng-deng!"

In the end, all six kunai hit their targets accurately without exception!

Perfect!

For a child who appears to be only four or five years old, such shuriken skills are undeniably impressive.

"What's the point of practicing shuriken so well?"

At such a young age, he displays such exquisite shuriken skills.

However, the child sighs and sits down on the ground, wearing a look of frustration.

"No Sharingan, no Byakugan, let alone Rinnegan and Reincarnation Eye..."

"I don't even have a decent bloodline limit..."

Gazing down at his tender little hands, the child can't help but look up to the sky and sigh.

"What can I do? I'm desperate too!"

This child is five years old this year.

In this life, his name is Yakushi Yu.

He was a war orphan picked up by the ninjas of Konoha's medical team from the battlefield of the Battle of Mount Kikyo.

No parents, no name, no country.

It wasn't until he was classified as a war orphan by Konoha and entrusted to the care of Yakushi Nono, the director of Konoha Orphanage, that he received the name Yakushi Yu.

Yakushi Yu, a time traveler, knows that the world of Naruto before him is a world that places great emphasis on bloodline.

In ancient times, the bloodline of Kaguya Otsutsuki, the ancestor of chakra, and the sacred tree directly gave rise to all the abilities and ninjutsu in today's world.

Yu is well aware that in the future ninja world, everything will revolve around Sharingan, Samsara Eye, and Reincarnation Eye, powerful bloodlines capable of world-altering feats.

Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Kotoamatsukami, Izanagi, Susanoo, Shinra Tensei, Golden Wheel Reincarnation Blast...

Whenever he thinks about the world before him in its middle and later stages, with skills so powerful that they are unbelievable, Yu feels profoundly powerless.