Chapter 195: Storm Release Secret Technique

"Hahaha!!! Fool!"

"I told you it's useless! Ninjutsu means nothing to me!!"

With all the ribs in his chest shattered by Yu's kick, Hiruko soared through the air. However, upon seeing the Hard Vortex Water Blade thrown by Yu, a terrifying grin appeared on Hiruko's demonic face.

Dark Release: Inhaling Maw!!

Amidst his maniacal laughter, Hiruko extended his hand, revealing a mysterious Dark Release seal in the center of his palm. He had used this technique earlier to absorb all of Shizune's Ninjutsu and then unleash it to defeat his opponent.

"The real fool is you..."

After throwing the Hard Vortex Water Blade, Yu didn't bother to look at the laughing and taunting Hiruko. A deep sense of disdain and mockery appeared on his face, "Do you think your Dark Release, a mere parlor trick, can absorb the known strongest Water Release Ninjutsu?"

"What?! How is this possible?!"

Indeed, as soon as Yu's words fell, Hiruko's voice of disbelief echoed not far away.

Despite unleashing his Dark Release with all his might, Hiruko couldn't absorb the continuously enlarging and powerful Storm Release secret technique in front of him. Panic and fear finally appeared on Hiruko's face, "How could there be Ninjutsu that my Dark Release can't absorb!!"

Boom!

Hiruko's unwilling roar was instantly overwhelmed by the erupting immense power of the Hard Vortex Water Blade.

The amount of water from an entire lake, compressed by Yu into the size of a javelin, now erupted completely. The terrifying force directly tore and destroyed everything in front of it.

The forest, already devastated by the previous battle, was transformed into rivers and lakes by the massive amount of water released by the Hard Vortex Water Blade. The seemingly lifeless Hiruko, struck by the technique, now lay like a corpse on the water's surface.

"So... impressive..."

"Is he already dead..."

Observing the scene before them, resembling a disaster wrought by an ancient behemoth, Shizune stood on the water's surface, supporting Tsunade. Her face revealed unhidden shock and amazement.

"Directly hit by my Hard Vortex Water Blade..."

"The connections between all the cells in his body have been severed; that guy has no possibility of surviving."

Hearing Shizune's astonished exclamation beside him, Yu slowly spoke. His amber eyes shimmered with an inexplicable radiance under the moonlit night.

'Hiruko's Dark Release can use seals on his hands to absorb any Ninjutsu, but in the movie, it couldn't absorb Naruto's Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, leading to his defeat. The reason is that Naruto's Wind Release: Rasenshuriken spins too quickly, and its exceptionally high attack frequency renders Hiruko's Dark Release unable to absorb it.'

'Similarly, as the ultimate Water Release known for its strength, my Hard Vortex Water Blade has an infinite attack frequency. From a microscopic perspective, it directly damages human cells, and its attack effect is closer to that of a toxin. Hiruko's Dark Release simply cannot absorb it.'

If it were Otsutsuki Momoshiki with the Rinnegan that devours all Ninjutsu and Chakra, Yu would not be a match for him now. However, when it comes to Hiruko's Dark Release alone, Yu doesn't take it seriously.

Cough, cough...

At this moment, a series of awkward coughs echoed, and not far away, Hiruko lay on the water's surface, continuously spewing blood. Every cell in his body had been destroyed by Yu, leaving him completely paralyzed.

"I refuse to accept this... After finally completing the Chimera Jutsu..."

"As long as I absorb two more Kekkei Genkai, I could become the absolute ninja ruling over the Shinobi world..."

"I never thought... I would be defeated by a little brat like you..."

Completely devoid of sensation, lying numbly on the water's surface, floating and sinking, Hiruko gazed at the misty moonlit sky. The resentful expression on his pitiful face gradually turned into madness.

"So even in death... I'll drag you guys down with me!!"

This guy... could it be?!

Hearing the desperate roar from Hiruko on the verge of death, Yu's heart couldn't help but skip a beat. His Observation Haki, which had reached a bottleneck in training, instinctively sensed a hint of approaching danger.

Boom!

Simultaneously, the previously calm night sky erupted with a loud thunderclap. Yu and Shizune subconsciously looked up, only to find that the clear night sky had been covered with dense clouds, brewing infinite and terrifying lightning within.

"This is... cumulonimbus clouds? So that's it..."

Watching the sudden gathering of powerful lightning in the cumulonimbus clouds overhead, Yu's thoughts abruptly shifted. A hint of understanding flashed in his eyes, "Using a large amount of Chakra to rapidly grow cumulonimbus clouds, then unleashing lightning... It seems this guy has been preparing this Ninjutsu since a while ago."

"The speed of the lightning strike is only one-thousandth of a second! Faster than sound! There's no way you can dodge this move!!"

Seemingly detecting surprise on Yu's face, the barely alive Hiruko on the water's surface revealed a hint of satisfaction, "And thanks to the remains of your powerful Water Release, I'll destroy everything within a ten-mile radius here!"

"Hahaha! Go down and accompany me in death! Storm Release Secret Technique: Tempest Ghost Dragon!!"

Accompanied by Hiruko's final maniacal laughter, Shizune beside him had turned pallid. The violently turbulent lightning in the overcast sky had finally reached its peak, and with a deafening roar, an immensely powerful lightning column descended!

This lightning strike, possessing the same principles as Uchiha Sasuke's Lightning Release Secret Technique: Kirin from the anime, had enough force to obliterate everything on the ground. Coupled with the lake created by Yu's previous Hard Vortex Water Blade, in Shizune's eyes, there was no way they could survive such a disaster.

"Have you had enough laughter?"

However, at this moment, facing the imminent destruction from the lightning strike descending rapidly from the sky, Yu's calm and indifferent voice sounded so inappropriate, "If you've had enough laughter... then go to hell!"

Snap!

As the words fell, Yu snapped his fingers, and instantly, a massive, transparent circular doorway opened in the sky above.

Immediately, under the incredulous gazes of Hiruko and Shizune, the devastating lightning strike, capable of destroying everything within a ten-mile radius, fiercely struck the otherworldly space gate above them.

The terrifying flash of lightning illuminated the entire night sky, but strangely, it didn't create a single ripple. It was as if the circular air gate swallowed it all up, akin to a giant whale effortlessly engulfing water.

"How is this possible!"

Lying on the water's surface, gazing up at the night sky and witnessing this incredible scene, Hiruko's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. This was the ultimate Storm Release technique he could unleash, creating a massive thundercloud whirlpool in the sky using an immense amount of Chakra. The resulting lightning strike was almost enough to obliterate the entire land, yet here it was, silently absorbed entirely by Yu!

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter