Chapter 187: Nonstop Continuous Blade

Boom!!

The Hell Stab: One-Finger Nukite, swung with all of Kaio's might, struck Kakuzu, its terrifying force instantly piercing through Kakuzu's body.

Even the advanced Earth Release Hardening technique, which could fully defend against Akimichi Choji's Ballistic Tank in the anime, appeared as fragile as paper before Kaio's The Strongest Spear, easily punctured.

"Urgh..."

A gaping hole was blasted directly through Kakuzu's body, fresh blood mixed with shattered organs continuously pouring out from his mouth. Staring at Kaio standing before him, Kakuzu couldn't help but widen his eyes, "This guy is from the Hidden Cloud..."

"Kaio's Lightning Release happens to counter your Earth Release... The feeling of having your heart dug out isn't too pleasant, is it?"

At this moment, from the ground not far away, completely destroyed by the Lightning Release Mask and the Fire Release Mask, came the somewhat mocking voice of Yu.

Amidst the ashes shimmering with electric light, Yu remained unharmed under Michael's protection. A huge Barrier Sphere enveloped him, Michael, and Tyrant, shielding them from all the Ninjutsu attacks just now.

"This damn kid..."

With his heart pierced by Kaio's Strongest Spear, Kakuzu finally flashed a hint of panic in his deep crimson and jade-green eyes as he watched Yu emerge unscathed from the ashes nearby. Yu's strength had completely exceeded his original expectations.

Wind Release: Pressure Damage!!

The urge to retreat emerged in Kakuzu's heart. Seizing the opportunity while he could still move his body, Kakuzu's Wind Release Mask on his back immediately unleashed an immensely powerful wind pressure cannon. The explosive force erupted at point-blank range, pushing Kaio back a few steps.

However, relying on the strongest shield formed by the lightning armor on his body, Kaio directly withstood Kakuzu's full-power advanced Wind Release Ninjutsu.

"So, this is the Hidden Cloud's strongest shield? It truly is a terrifying defense that brings despair..."

Upon seeing Kaio remain completely unscathed despite being struck by the advanced Wind Release Ninjutsu from Kakuzu's masked creature, Kakuzu was astonished. Immediately, the Water Release masked creature on his back dove into the area where his heart had been shattered. In an instant, countless dark blood vessels wriggled, swiftly repairing the gaping hole in his body.

"So you've already replaced your original heart so quickly..."

Just as Kakuzu had just replaced the heart pierced by Kaio's attack, Yu's calm voice sounded from beside him, "But now, you no longer have the formidable defense of Earth Release Ninjutsu."

'Oh no!!'

Kakuzu hadn't expected Yu's speed to be so elusive. He had barely thought of turning around when he felt a sharp pain on his face.

Using Lightning Release Body Flicker to instantly appear beside him, Yu's foot, hardened with Armament Haki, ruthlessly stomped on his face.

Bang!!

Kakuzu's head, connected by countless dark blood vessel tentacles, was kicked by Yu, elongating it greatly. He was thrown out like a fully drawn arrow, breaking more than a dozen electric poles along the way, leaving a long trail on the ground.

"Damned brat, don't get cocky..."

Struggling to get up from the ground after being kicked in the face by Yu, Kakuzu, whose Earth Release Chakra Nature Transformation heart had been destroyed by Kaio, found himself severely injured by Yu's blow without the protection of Earth Release Ninjutsu.