Chapter 98: Steam Ninja

"What is this?!"

Staring at the countless bear paw shockwaves rapidly floating towards them like balloons, all the Rock Ninjas present were stunned.

"Quick, get out of the way!!"

But upon witnessing this scene, Kitsuchi, who was in the midst of battle, suddenly roared as if he had gone mad.

Others might not be aware, but he had just witnessed firsthand the terrifying energy unleashed by the bear paw shockwave struck by Tyrant.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!!"

However, Kitsuchi's warning came too late.

Intense and violent explosions erupted, causing the ground of the entire battlefield to shake continuously.

After the Cute Bear Paw-shaped shockwaves unleashed by Tyrant's Continuous Pressure Cannons hit the Rock Ninja support troops, each one exploded violently.

The violently compressed air inside instantly burst open, with power surpassing even the ordinary Explosive Tag explosions. Numerous Rock Ninjas lost their lives directly in the midst of the explosions before they could react.

If measured by the standards of the world of "One Piece," Yu's Devil Law power has now surpassed the rank of a Rear Admiral in the Marines, almost entering the realm of the Warlords of the Sea.

Similarly, Tyrant and Michael, synchronized with Yu, have unleashed power that has completely surpassed that of ordinary Jonin.

"Damn it! Kill that kid quickly!!"

"Otherwise, we'll all die here!!"

Seeing the terrifying power unleashed by the white-haired Konoha youth on the battlefield, the heavily damaged Rock Ninja army finally went completely mad.

"Wuwuwu!!"

"Zizizizi!!"

At that moment, a sound like a steam train suddenly echoed throughout the entire battlefield.

A tall red figure could be seen approaching the battlefield between the Rock and Konoha ninjas from a very distant place with lightning-like speed.

From far to near in the blink of an eye, along the way, more than a dozen Konoha Ninjas were sent flying, leaving a long trail on the ground.

"Ah, so you guys are here..."

"To be beaten like this by a little brat from Konoha, truly brings shame to Iwagakure's reputation."

A deep and resonant voice echoed from the newcomer, who was clad in blood-red armor from head to toe, with a red umbrella on top and a pair of sharp eyes glaring from beneath.

The figure was even taller than Kitsuchi on the battlefield, estimated to be around two meters thirty centimeters, creating a significant height difference compared to the eight or nine-year-old Yu on the other side.

"Lord Han!!"

Upon seeing the newcomer, the Rock Ninjas exclaimed in unison.

"Oh no! It's Iwagakure's Five-Tails Jinchuriki—Steam Ninja Han!"

In contrast to the excitement of the Rock Ninjas, the faces of the Konoha ninjas turned grim upon seeing the newcomer.

"I never expected Iwagakure to send a Jinchuriki this time..."

Akimichi Doto, who was currently engaged in battle with Kitsuchi, wore a heavy expression filled with dark clouds.

"And it's Han..."

"This guy is no ordinary ninja..."

Inuzuka Gaku's expression was far from pleasant. As a seasoned warrior, he naturally understood the significance of a Five-Tails Jinchuriki.

Although rarely mentioned in the original work, during the Third Great Ninja War, the reputation of Iwagakure's Five-Tails Jinchuriki, 'Steam Ninja' Han, spread throughout the ninja world, ranking high in achievements within the entire Iwagakure village.

Han not only exuded a calm and imposing demeanor that could suppress opponents and dampen their willpower, but his unique fighting style, manipulating 'steam,' allowed his already formidable strength to be greatly enhanced.

This was evident in the original work when he effortlessly kicked Naruto, who was in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode. His Taijutsu speed and power were among the best in the ninja world.

"They all seem to be in a sorry state..."

Observing the unfavorable situation for the Rock Ninjas around him, Han's sharp gaze swept the battlefield, but he couldn't find the presence of Explosion Release Ninja Gari. With a hint of surprise in his tone, he asked, "Where's Gari? Why haven't I seen him?"
"Gari-sama has fallen in battle..."

At this moment, a Rock Ninja by Han's side pointed to Yu on the battlefield, his expression solemn as he said to Han, "Lord Han, it was this Konoha brat who killed Gari-sama and took away his body."

"I heard he's a student of Konoha's Third Hokage, a fellow disciple of the Legendary Sannin..."

Seemingly concerned that Han might underestimate Yu due to his age, the Rock Ninja earnestly warned him, "Please be cautious. Just now, so many of our ninjas fell at his hands."

"That brat actually killed Gari, he is so formidable?"

Upon hearing the words of the Rock Ninja beside him, Han's gaze fell on Yu in front of him. Han's face revealed a hint of surprise, "A student of the Third Hokage... It seems he's not just an ordinary brat."

Unlike the other ninjas on the battlefield covered in dust and grime, Han noticed that this Konoha youth, who was only eight or nine years old, remained untouched by dirt in such an intense and brutal environment, except for a few crimson stains on his hair.

'Five-Tails Jinchuriki...

Iwagakure's 'Steam Ninja' Han, huh...'

As Han assessed Yu, observing the sudden appearance of the Iwagakure Five-Tails Jinchuriki, the expression on Yu's face couldn't help but turn serious.

Judging from both the speed and the aura Han displayed just now, Yu's Observation Haki could sense that this person in front of him was undoubtedly someone who had reached the level of a Kage.

Moreover, the identity of the opponent being a Five-Tails Jinchuriki made Yu even more wary.

The term Jinchuriki refers to individuals who have a Tailed Beast or Tailed Beast Chakra sealed within them, serving as vessels to contain and control the Tailed Beasts or their Chakra, utilizing the Tailed Beasts' transformations and unique Chakra as their exclusive means of attack.

Tailed Beasts, massive Chakra entities split from the Ten-Tails God Tree in the world of Naruto, are used as formidable war weapons by major ninja villages. Their destructive power on the battlefield is almost equivalent to nuclear weapons in Yu's previous world.

"Yu! Step back!"

"That guy is no ordinary ninja!"
Upon seeing the appearance of the Five-Tails Jinchuriki, Han, Akimichi Doto, who had joined forces with Inuzuka Gaku and completely suppressed Kitsuchi, urgently shouted towards Yu.

"I never expected the Rock Ninjas to deploy a Jinchuriki on the battlefield..."

Inuzuka Gaku, who was fighting Kitsuchi alongside Akimichi Doto, also noticed the situation here. Transforming into a whirlwind, he blasted away his opponent and shouted at Yu, "We'll hold them off here. Yu, kid, lead everyone and retreat!"

Retreat? Or stay and continue the fight?

Observing the anxious reactions of Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, Yu silently shook his head. Although retreating would be the wisest choice at this moment, there were currently no spare forces in Konoha.

If they lost the battle here and the Rock Ninjas gathered more reinforcements to attack the Land of Fire, the consequences would be dire.

Moreover, sensing the stirring power of the Thread Fruit within him and the abundant Chakra, Yu felt that even facing Kage-level ninjas, he was not without the strength for a fight.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter