Chapter 110: Scarlet Yu

In the war, dyed by blood in the yellow sand, and shrouded in pervasive smoke.

Time had passed for more than half a year, swiftly ushering in the autumn of the 47th year of Konoha. In the blink of an eye, Yu had already experienced nearly a year of warfare on the battlefield. During this half year, Konoha, Iwagakure, and Cloud Ninja had erupted into multiple wars at the border of the Fire Country. The three major nations deployed more forces to the battlefield.

As Yu accumulated more kills on the battlefield, a Ninja known as Scarlet Yu rose like a comet in the war. Among all Konoha's ninjas, whenever Yu appeared on a battlefield, the enemies trembled in fear, while the morale of Konoha ninjas soared.

In no time, the Scarlet Yu of Konoha became the subject of stories, spreading throughout various corners of the ninja world. In this war, Yu clashed multiple times with the most elite and formidable ninjas on the battlefield. Whether in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, the power of Thread Fruit, or the manipulation of puppets, Yu's proficiency continued to grow. The level of Chakra had almost reached the pinnacle of Jonin class.

On this day, at a battlefield on the border of the Fire Country.

Stretching for miles, the entire landscape—earth, forests, ninjas—everything in sight had been frozen into lifelike ice sculptures.

"Quick... quick, escape!"
"Scarlet Yu! It's Konoha's Scarlet Yu!"

Witnessing all their comrades, vibrant ninjas one moment and frozen lifeless ice sculptures the next, as they looked at the white-haired youth standing in mid-air, one Cloud Ninja's face was filled with terror.

"No... no need to run..."
"Even if we're fast, we can't possibly outrun his puppets..."

At that moment, the companion beside the Cloud Ninja gave up resistance with a face full of despair.

"Damn it... What Scarlet Yu? Just a brat who's barely out of diapers!"
"Kuraki, how can you crush someone else's spirit and extinguish your own dignity like this..."

However, at this moment, the youngest of the three remaining Cloud Ninjas displayed a face filled with hatred.

Space Shift!

As the words left his mouth incomplete, their surroundings blurred, and before they knew it, a tall and robust puppet appeared out of nowhere before the three.

With a cloak as dark as ink, terrifying crimson eyes gleaming, and enormous bear paws raised high.

Bang!

Almost without making any sound, the young Cloud Ninja vanished from his original position. Tyrant, appearing through instant movement, slapped him to the other end of this world in an instant.

Splash!

Seeing their companion turn into stars and disappear on the other side of the sky, the remaining two Cloud Ninjas were instantly shocked and roared in anger.

"Don't be impulsive!"

Kuraki, the Cloud Ninja, evidently experienced in battle, directly stopped his impulsive companion. His eyes shimmered with profound hatred. "That guy is a puppeteer. There's no chance of winning against him and his puppets, and there's no point in fighting him."

"Killing his real body is our only hope for avenging our comrades."

Lightning Release Chakra Mode!

After these words were spoken, as they looked at the figure descending from the sky, the two Cloud Ninjas erupted with Chakra covering their entire bodies, creating a fierce aura of Chakra and lightning. They swiftly disappeared, evading Tyrant in an instant.