Chapter 160: The Narrow Minded Clan

"Aghh!! It hurts so much..."

The entire ground was filled with a massive crater. A shockwave from Tyrant's large bear paw instantly sent everyone from the Uchiha Clan flying leaving the group of Ninjas scattered on the ground, groaning in pain. All around them, there was a strong sense of dizziness from the aftermath of the powerful explosion.

'Is this the rumored puppet?!

So powerful... When did he summon it?!'

Seeing Tyrant, summoned by Yu at some point, instantly take down all the Uchiha Ninjas around him, Shisui, standing in place, widened his eyes with his blood-red Sharingan, and the pitch-black three tomoe crazily spun within.

"Damn guy..."

"Don't underestimate the Uchiha Clan Ninjas!!"

Witnessing Yu in front of them being so formidable, taking down everyone with just a glance, and even effortlessly dispatching the surrounding Uchiha Ninjas without moving, Uchiha Fuma, struggling to come down from the nearby wall, gritted his teeth and quickly formed hand seals. The signature Fire Release Ninjutsu of the Uchiha Clan was about to be unleashed.

!

"Bang!!"

The entire wall shook violently. Uchiha Fuma's hand seals had barely reached halfway, and he was forcefully pressed against the wall. Yu's formidable figure, somehow already standing in front of him, hands inserted in his pockets, stared at him. Behind Yu stood another puppet figure draped in a black cloak, its hands' index and middle fingers intertwined, crossing in front of its body.

A massive transparent barrier, like glass, was released, pressing him against the wall like an ugly fly.

"Ugh..."

The Fire Release Ninjutsu, just halfway through its execution, was suddenly suppressed against the wall by Michael using a Protective Barrier. Uchiha Fuma's face twisted and reddened, in intense pain. The Fire Release Chakra, already raised to his throat, continued to burn his internal organs.

"Clan, Clan... always talking about the Clan..."

"Don't forget that your current identity is still a ninja of Konoha..."

Standing in front of Uchiha Fuma, Yu gazed at the pain-twisted face before him through the enormous transparent Protective Barrier. Yu's calm and indifferent gaze seemed to regard a struggling ant.

"Moreover, I think it's necessary to teach you how to speak to stronger ninjas like me..."

"For instance, right now, with a slight movement of my finger, this Protective Barrier will turn you into a puddle of flesh."

Speaking calmly, with Uchiha Fuma's fearful gaze, Yu gently extended his right hand.

As he said, with just a slight movement of his finger, Michael, manipulated by Parasitic Threads, would immediately exert force to flatten Uchiha Fuma.

Swish!!

At that moment, a gust of wind blew by.

Yu felt a sudden tightness around his wrist, and Shisui had somehow appeared beside him, grabbing his wrist.

"Stop, Yu."

"This time, it was Fuma and the others who were rude first. I apologize on their behalf."

Shisui pair of blood-red three tomoe Sharingan firmly locked onto Yu's cold amber eyes in front of him, Shisui spoke in a deep voice, caught between friends and fellow clan members, evidently in a difficult situation.