Chapter 171: Kirigakure Demon

Surprise double release today. Enjoy!

---

Originally planning to launch an assassination against the Mizukage in these few days to change the political situation in Kirigakure, Zabuza had not expected that a sensational event had occurred in Kirigakure three days ago.

Konoha Ninjas infiltrated Kirigakure to gather intelligence, and a group of Kirigakure Ninjas, including the Fourth Mizukage Yagura, were killed. The entire sea area within the Kirigakure Ninja village was frozen into an endless ice field. Zabuza had to change his plans reluctantly.

However, today, at the border town of the Water Country, he encountered the murderer of the Fourth Mizukage—the legendary Ninja Scarlet Yu. Zabuza suddenly felt that the world was full of unexepected turns.

"Tool, huh?" Hearing this, Yu lowered his eyes and glanced at the person beside him, Haku, before saying calmly, "No, he's already the companion I've chosen."

'Even if he were a tool, he wouldn't be a tool that Momochi Zabuza should possess.' Yu silently added in his mind.

Haku's talent, even considering the entire Naruto world, was among the most outstanding. In terms of design, he wouldn't be inferior to Uchiha Itachi and others by much. In the anime, Haku awakened his Kekkei Genkai at a very young age, possessing the ability to manipulate ice.

After being taken away by Zabuza and wandering for a few years, Haku exhibited strength close to the Jonin level upon his appearance.

"What's this? You seem to want to fight me?" Seeing Zabuza reaching for the decapitating sword behind him, a strong killing intent burst forth from Yu's eyes.

Sensing the aura emanating from Yu, Zabuza's body stiffened. He swallowed hard, ultimately slowly releasing his right hand that gripped the sword hilt.

"If it's you, let's forget about it."

"I don't think we need to clash."

Under Yu's terrifying aura, Zabuza seemed to make a wise choice to compromise.

Although the youth in front of him was so young, he was still a powerful Ninja capable of killing the Fourth Mizukage. Zabuza was a ruthless killer, yes, but not a fool. He had a sense of self-awareness.

"A very wise choice..."

"You've saved your own life."

Seeing that Zabuza seemed to abandon the idea of taking action against him and Haku, Yu paid no further attention to the Kirigakure ninja in front of him and directly turned away with Haku.

However, the next moment, Yu suddenly halted his steps. The mist on the ground around him began to grow hazy, gradually obscuring the vision of him and Haku.

"Silent Killing Jutsu... Hmph, a boring test."

Looking at the mist that completely covered their surroundings, making it impossible to discern the directions, Yu shook his head in resignation. "It seems like you don't intend to appreciate the opportunity I've given you."

"Throat, heart, lungs, neck... Where do you want me to start?" Zabuza's elusive voice echoed from all directions within the mist.

Silent Killing Jutsu—a technique that begins by completely concealing one's sound and scent using Hidden in the mist Jutsu, simultaneously obscuring one's presence to block the opponent's vision. Zabuza was indeed a master of this art.

"Nice lines but... "

"Bang!!"

However, as Zabuza's words fell, a dull collision sound immediately followed, and the mist surrounding them dissipated in an instant.

Zabuza, who had cast the Silent Killing Jutsu, was unexpectedly kicked directly by Yu. He flew horizontally like a cannonball and violently crashed into a bridge pillar not far away, turning into a puddle of clear water.

"I'm not interested in hearing your nonsense"

Seeing Zabuza, whom he had kicked into a puddle of water, Yu lightly raised an eyebrow, unperturbed. Under his Observation Haki's sensory ability, nothing within the mist could escape his perception. Since Zabuza chose to attack him recklessly, he would have to face severe consequences.

"Water Release: Great Waterfall Jutsu!!"

At the same time, Zabuza's deep voice resonated once again from the side. His hands quickly formed seventeen intricate hand seals. Behind Zabuza, an immense volume of water instantly emerged out of nowhere, forming a majestic waterfall rushing toward Yu and Haku!

This is the renowned advanced Water Release Ninjutsu in the Water Country's Kirigakure Ninja Village. It involves using chakra to instantly create a water flow resembling a Great Waterfall to attack the enemy. The destructive power is extremely potent, showcasing Zabuza's formidable proficiency in Ninjutsu.

Especially in an environment surrounded by water like this, Kirigakure's Water Release Ninjas can completely seize the advantage of the terrain.

"This... What is this?!"

Witnessing such a powerful Ninjutsu battle between ninjas for the first time, Haku, standing beside Yu, couldn't help but widen his eyes, showing a hint of panic.

"An A-rank Water Release Ninjutsu..."

"Not bad, but unfortunately, my mastery of Water Release surpasses yours!"

Facing the immense and raging torrent of water rushing towards him, Yu stood still in place, guarding Haku. In the palm of his hand, a Rasengan instantly condensed, radiating a blue glow.

"Water Release: Hard Vortex Water Blade!!"

As Yu calmly uttered these words, in Zabuza's abruptly contracted pupils, the radiant Rasengan in Yu's hand transformed into a continuously rotating high-pressure water gun, emitting a series of thunderous and piercing sounds of cascading water.

"What is that?!"

Feeling the awe-inspiring momentum constantly emanating from the high-pressure spiral water gun in Yu's hand, Zabuza's expression finally changed completely. "That level of Chakra Nature Transformation... S-rank Water Release Ninjutsu... No, this is bad!"

Boom!!!

However, Yu didn't give Zabuza any chance to adjust. The Hard Vortex Water Blade formed instantly in his hand was thrown out abruptly. Moving faster than the Great Waterfall, it formed an immensely colossal water tornado that instantly dispersed the raging torrent before him.

Zabuza, standing nearby, barely had a chance to utter a scream or struggle. He was directly engulfed by Yu's overwhelmingly powerful S-rank ultimate Water Release and was torn into fragments.

"So that's how it is..."

"Both were water clones used to test my abilities ... What a cunning fellow."

Seeing that the Zabuza he instantly shredded with the Hard Vortex Water Blade was also just a Water Clone, Yu's lips curled into a cold smile. "If I let you escape so easily..."

"Those that once perished by my hands will surely think I'm unfair!"

God-Killing Spear!!!

As Yu's casually spoken words were uttered, Haku, standing beside him, suddenly widened his eyes.

Light—an indescribable white radiance—filled the world before him. Yu stood still, pointing with one hand, and the entire expanse of air in front of him was torn apart.

Countless sharp and pointed lines condensed into a white beam of light that penetrated everything. The unimaginable impact and cutting force sliced through the entire fallen snowy town in front of him in an instant, catching up with Zabuza, who had already used Body Flicker Jutsu to escape to the edge of the town.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter