Chapter 100: Tailed Beast Transformation

Cobweb Wall!!

Facing the descending and stomping Han above, Yu raised his hand, instantly releasing a huge web-like structure, resembling a wall.

"Bang!!"

Although Cobweb Wall possessed outstanding physical defensive power, it still couldn't withstand the monstrous strength of Han in humanoid beast form. After supporting for a moment, it was directly shattered by Han, leaving a huge hole.

"Boom!!"

However, Cobweb Wall ultimately bought time for Yu. Han's stomping from the sky instantly crushed the entire land in front of him.

But Yu had already taken advantage of the opportunity to move to the side. With the support of Tyrant and Michael on both sides, he stared intently at Han, who was gradually walking out of the massive pit in front.

"Evaded again..."

"I've been wanting to meet the legendary Konoha Sannin but I didn't expect Konoha to produce an interesting guy like you before I even encountered them."

After gradually walking out of the enormous pit in the ground, Han looked at Yu, who was unharmed, with a face covered by a mask that revealed no emotions. However, the eyes exposed outside were full of killing intent.

"Since you are the junior of the legendary Three Sannin, today I will use your life to commemorate those deceased Iwa-nin!"

After the brief exchange just now, although Han had the upper hand in the battle, the seemingly endless abilities displayed by Yu in front of him appeared to have no limit.

Moreover, the fact that a kid of only eight or nine years old could engage in combat with a Kage-level Jinchuriki like himself left Han unable to imagine how powerful this Konoha youth's future strength would grow to be.

"So... impressive..."

"Is this the battle of a Kage Ninja..."

Witnessing the rapidly changing and intense battle between Yu and Han on the battlefield, along with the explosive dynamics, the surrounding Iwa-nin and Konoha-nin all widened their eyes in astonishment.

"To be evenly matched... actually able to fight to this extent against Lord Han..."

"Could it be that the little devil from Konoha has already reached the level of Lord Tsuchikage?!"

However, seeing Yu, who was only eight or nine years old, able to battle to this extent against Han, the renowned Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails known as 'Steam Ninja,' the Iwa-nin present still found it unbelievable.

"Boom!!"
"Bang! Bang!!"

"No, relying solely on Taijutsu and the abilities of Thread Fruit is completely insufficient against him."

Masterfully utilizing Parasitic Threads and Chakra Threads to control Tyrant and Michael, erupting with a formidable strength that drew everyone's attention, Yu gradually gained the upper hand against Han, dominating the battle.

However, seeing Han remain steadfast even under his full assault, Yu's gaze hardened. Manipulating Tyrant, he unleashed a Pressure Cannon to blast apart Han in front of him. Simultaneously, with a beckon of his hand, a continuously rotating high-pressure water gun appeared in his grasp.

"Water Release: Hard Vortex Water Blade!!"

Hearing the cascading sound of water emanating from Yu's hand, the color beneath Han's mask changed, and he became more vigilant

"Judging from its appearance, this Water Release Ninjutsu exhibits advanced form and nature transformations..."

"If hit directly by such a Ninjutsu, it will surely be troublesome..."

Thread Bind!!

Seemingly sensing Han's intentions through Observation Haki, countless threads dispersed in the air instantly converged, tightly binding Han's robust and burly body like a whirlwind.

"Entangled?!"

"Damn... no time to use a substitution..."

Caught off guard and unable to free himself from the countless binding threads on his body, Han, facing the high-pressure water gun thrown at him with full force by Yu, saw his pupils contract to the size of pinpricks.

"Boom!!"

An immensely powerful water tornado raged across the battlefield!

Several ninjas near Yu and Han were directly swept into it, unable to even utter a scream before being shredded into pieces and then thrown out!

"Lord Han!!"

Seeing the situation unfolding on Han's side, several Iwa-nin called out in concern.

"Such an impressive Ninjutsu!!"

Witnessing the massive water tornado wreak havoc on the battlefield, several Konoha ninjas unconsciously halted their ongoing battles.

"Is... is he killed?!"

Gazing at this incredibly shocking Ninjutsu in front of them, even Akimichi Doto and Kitsuchi temporarily forgot to continue their fight.

"No... it's not that simple..."

Seeing the Hard Vortex Water Blade he had thrown sweeping across the entire battlefield, but the heavy expression on Yu's face did not dissipate.

Indeed, after the colossal water tornado gradually dispersed, a figure rushed out on the chaotic battlefield. A blood-red, sturdy body was covered with a visible layer of Chakra — it was Han, the Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails!

"Tailed Beast Cloak? And he has directly entered the second stage..."

"This is the Jinchuriki's Tailed Beast Transformation, huh?"

Watching Han emerge once again from the battlefield, seeing the deep red Chakra cloak covering his entire body, Yu's eyes suddenly contracted.

The Tailed Beast Transformation of a Jinchuriki is divided into three stages — the first stage occurs when the Jinchuriki's emotions are excessively excited, either freely controlled or being influenced, causing the Tailed Beast Chakra to overflow and form a red Tailed Beast cloak enveloping the entire body, with an increase in Chakra.

Additionally, the appearance of a Tailed Beast tail extending from the waist indicates the use of Tailed Beast power, marking the First stage of the Tailed Beast cloak.

The second stage involves the Jinchuriki borrowing more Tailed Beast Chakra. The Tailed Beast cloak completely envelops the entire body, turning into a flesh-like deep red, resembling a humanoid Tailed Beast.

Just now, when faced with the unleashed Hard Vortex Water Blade from Yu, the emotionally charged Han, wounded by the attack, directly triggered the Tailed Beast Cloak, entering the second stage of Tailed Beast Transformation.

His strength and Chakra increased significantly, narrowly avoiding the lethal effects of the Hard Vortex Water Blade.

"Pain... it hurts!"

"I'll... I'll kill you!!"

Apparently, the Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails, Han, has not yet reached the level of perfect control over the Tailed Beast power, like the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki, Killer B, from the Hidden Cloud Village.

Stimulated by the injuries and enhanced by the second stage of Tailed Beast Transformation, Han, covered in the deep red Chakra cloak, roared lowly and hoarsely, his violently expressive eyes filled with madness.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWrite