Chapter 180: Battle Of The Trapped Beast

"It's useless, you don't need to try,"

"This Birdcage is made with the sharpest and most robust threads I have, capable of cutting through the hardest metal in the world."

Controlling the enormous Birdcage in front of him, Yu watched as it rapidly contracted and closed in. Orochimaru, struggling inside like a trapped beast, elicited a cold and mocking smile from Yu's lips, "Trapped in there, you're like a caged bird, slowly awaiting the arrival of death!"

Indeed, although Birdcage was incredibly strong and sharp enough to cut through any flesh or object within, the gaps between the threads were sufficient to allow small objects to escape, such as the two little demons, Haku and Kimimaro, on the nearby ground.

Unfortunately, the massive white snake Orochimaru summoned with the Eight Branches Jutsu now in front of him had become the easiest target for Birdcage to envelop and harvest.

"Just like a Birdcage... what on earth is this thing?!"

Seeing this extremely shocking scene, Haku and Kimimaro, who had quickly escaped through the gaps, stared with widened eyes at the enormous Birdcage that covered the entire frozen forest overhead, rendering them speechless.

"Damn it... you think you can trap me with something like this?!"

Hearing Yu's cold and mocking words in front of him, Orochimaru, trapped within the shrinking Birdcage, continued to control the Eight Branches serpent to thrash wildly, but he couldn't break free from this incredibly sturdy cage. Instead, his massive body was continuously cut.

"No... I didn't intend to trap you..."

The frozen ground of the forest beneath the feet was continually being cut by the gigantic Birdcage. Watching the Eight Branches serpent, which had almost no room left to struggle, Yu revealed a cruel Devil-like smile at the corner of his mouth. With a gentle pull of the blue Chakra Threads in his hands, he said, "I intended to kill you..."

"Magnet Release: Iron Sand World Method!!"

Michael, manipulated by Yu behind him, instantly stepped forward, activating the Magnet Release Chakra within him. He released all the black and highly poisonous Iron Sand in one breath, infiltrating the massive Birdcage before them like a looming dark cloud.

"Iron Sand?!"

"This guy... could it be?!"

The colossal Eight Branches serpent was almost immobile within the Birdcage. At this moment, witnessing Yu manipulating Michael to release the Iron Sand, a sense of ominous foreboding surged within Orochimaru's heart.

"Boom!"

Ignoring Orochimaru's increasingly frantic expression, countless black and highly poisonous Iron Sand, manipulated by Michael, fiercely collided within the Birdcage, increasing the magnetic force. The repulsive force of the magnetic field wildly spread in all directions.

In the blink of an eye, numerous cone-shaped Iron Sand continuously exploded within the shrinking Birdcage. They irregularly extended, resembling a massive black thornbush blooming inside the Birdcage, piercing the body of the Eight Branches serpent into a sieve in an instant!

"Hiss roar!"

The massive body was pierced by countless poisonous Iron Sand. Attempts to struggle and resist were futile as the surrounding Birdcage continuously cut and constricted. The sixteen cold and cruel snake pupils of the Eight Branches serpent finally clouded over with a layer of deathly gray.

"It's over."

Focusing his gaze on the Eight Branches serpent in front, struggling in its dying moments and powerless to resist, Yu lightly moved his fingers. The freezing power erupted from Toshogun beneath his feet on the icy ground, and he pressed both hands forcefully onto the surface.