Chapter 77: God-Like Puppetry

Today will be a double release!

Please leave a vote if you are enjoying the story so far :)

----

"Boom!!"

The 'Dragon Claw' formed in Yu's hand struck directly ahead.

The ninja from the root organization, his whole body, was lifted off the ground. In mid-air, his body bent, and a hole exploded in the clothes on his back.

His internal organs were all shattered into powder by the shock, turning into a spray of blood that flew horizontally for over ten meters before crashing to the ground, no longer breathing.

Dragon Claw—indeed, it was the Dragon Claw Fist that Yu developed, inspired by the revolutionary army leader Monkey D. Dragon from "One Piece."
Yu specifically created it to crush the world's strongest enemies, a 'claw' honed through training. Whether it's a body or a weapon, anything hit by Yu's Dragon Claw is instantly crushed into pieces.

Although this unique Taijutsu is still in its infancy, as long as Yu continues to practice and study it, perhaps in the future, it might be able to contend with the power of attacks like Evening Elephant or Night Guy
!
"Come out, all of you... I've already seen you."
After killing the root organization ninja in front of him with a single blow, Yu stood in place and calmly spoke. His Observation Haki had long sensed that there were other hidden ninjas around.

To a large extent, the awakening of Observation Haki, this ability akin to foresight, had completely freed Yu from the constraints of relying on his eyes in battle.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh!!"
Sure enough, as soon as Yu finished speaking, several figures swiftly flashed through the air. Three ninjas with masks adorned with patterns directly surrounded him.

What exactly is Danzo up to?
Just returning to the village after completing a mission, Yu couldn't help but furrow his brows, pondering the intentions of that old fox Danzo, as he faced the assassination attempt by the root organization ninjas under Danzo's command.

"There are orders from above..."
"We absolutely cannot let you live to see the Hokage, we can't afford to offend him."

Three individuals surrounded Yu, and one of the ninjas took out their weapon as they spoke. Unlike the Konoha ANBU Ninjas directly affiliated with the Hokage, the masks worn by members of the root organization were more colorful. They went beyond imitating animal faces, featuring unique and special patterns.

"Well, even though I don't know what that old man Danzo is thinking..."
"But using you three to test my latest creations isn't a bad idea."

Summoning Jutsu!!

After saying this, Yu directly pressed his palm on the bandages on his wrist. A dense black pattern extended, activating the Summoning Jutsu.

"Boom! Boom!"

Two white smoky masses accompanied by a slight explosion emerged, and Tyrant and Michael, two puppet figures draped in black capes, appeared on either side of Yu.

"What is this?!"

Seeing the two mysterious black figures that Yu suddenly summoned, the three root organization ninjas around him were astonished, taking an instinctive half-step back.

"If you were to travel, where would you like to go?"

With a calm gaze fixed on the root organization ninja closest to him, Yu suddenly spoke, uttering words that seemed somewhat perplexing to the ninja.

"Don't waste time talking to him, quickly kill him!"
Although the two mysterious figures summoned by Yu made them uneasy, considering the ruthless orders and regulations within the root organization, this ninja didn't hesitate and directly raised the weapon in their hand.