Chapter 141: Funeral

Meanwhile, outside the village of Konoha.

Yu intervened to stop the mysterious masked man, and the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, finally arrived in time to prevent the Nine-Tails from causing further havoc outside the village.

However, after the Nine-Tails was extracted from Kushina Uzumaki's body by the masked man, She was on the brink of death. Kushina, relying on the robust constitution of the Uzumaki Clan, barely managed to sustain her final moments.

"Minato.. Are you really going to do it like this?" Kushina weakly looked at Minato Namikaze, holding her newborn child in her arms.

"I am the Fourth Hokage of Konoha, and I must bear this responsibility," replied Minato Namikaze.

"Moreover, when Naruto grows up, I believe he will understand our actions."

Minato Namikaze looked at the rampaging Nine-Tails before him, his gaze tenderly falling on his newborn child. Despite his gentle expression, his face showed a resolute determination.

"The Fourth Hokage? Are you really going to...?!" Sensing the decisiveness emanating from the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, Lord Third beside him couldn't help but feel a sudden jolt in his heart.

Sealing Jutsu: Adamantine Sealing Chains!!

At this moment, numerous golden Chakra chains burst out into the air, directly locking down the massive Nine-Tails' movements before everyone's eyes. This was Kushina Uzumaki using her final strength, unleashing the unique ability of the Uzumaki Clan.

Sealing Jutsu: Dead Demon Consuming Seal!!

Seeing the Nine-Tails restrained by the golden Chakra chains erupting from Kushina's back, seizing this opportunity, Minato Namikaze formed hand seals with both hands.

He directly unleashed the S-rank super powerful Sealing Jutsu of the Uzumaki Clan, summoning the Shinigami that only he could see at the cost of his own life.

"Roar!"

With its body sealed by Kushina's golden Chakra chains, facing the overwhelmingly powerful Sealing Jutsu that Minato Namikaze cast at the cost of his life, the Nine-Tails' enraged beast eyes finally revealed a hint of panic.

However, it couldn't withstand the power of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal in the end. The Yin-attribute Chakra, along with Minato Namikaze himself, was sealed into the Shinigami's body.

Meanwhile, the Yang-attribute Chakra was sealed into the newborn Naruto through the Eight Trigrams Seal. At the same time, Minato Namikaze sealed both his and Kushina's remaining Chakra into Naruto.

For a moment, the image of the figure emitting a golden glow on the Fourth Hokage's monument in Konoha left this eternal scene in the hearts of everyone.

In the 48th year of Konoha, the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki sacrificed themselves, sealing the troublesome Nine-Tails Fox that wreaked havoc in Konoha into their son, Naruto Uzumaki.

With the sacrifice of Konoha's Fourth Hokage, the legendary Yellow Flash, it seemed that even the heavens mourned the loss of a talent, as the sky gradually began to pour rain.

"I didn't expect things to evolve to this point..."

"Minato Namikaze, it seems you ultimately made your choice..."

When Yu returned to the devastated center of Konoha, heavy rain was already pouring from the sky. Looking at the streets now reduced to ruins, along with the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze and his wife lying in a pool of blood, as well as the newborn baby crying beside them, Yu's gaze became somewhat vacant.