Chapter 68: Obtaining the Scrolls

Threads?!

Threads again!

Looking at Yu, who was killed by the Fourth Kazekage Rasa in front of him, the body gradually turned into layers of entwined Threads.

The expressions on the faces of all the Sand Ninjas present were incredibly vivid.

"A Shadow Clone Jutsu? I can't believe there are no flaws..."

Looking at Yu, who had turned into a bundle of Threads on the ground, Fourth Kazekage Rasa couldn't help but be stunned.

"No... this seems more like a puppet made with Threads."

"It can speak and fight... seemingly no different from a real Ninja..."

At this moment, Chiyo, standing beside them, spoke. The wise and old eyes flashed with interest in the ability Yu had just displayed.

The ability to generate Threads for combat...

If the puppeteer of Sand could also possess this ability... what would happen?

"Oh no!!"

Thinking of this, Chiyo suddenly exclaimed.

"What's wrong?"

Seeing that Chiyo seemed to suddenly realize something, Fourth Kazekage Rasa frowned.

"Hurry to the Scroll Repository! This kid's target is not us at all!"

After saying this, Chiyo was the first to rush out of the Kazekage's meeting room.

The Scroll Repository?

Fourth Kazekage Rasa's expression changed instantly.

That was where they kept all the secret scrolls and important information for Sand...
...
At the same time.

Hidden Sand Village, Scroll Repository.

This originally heavily guarded forbidden area now had several Sand Ninjas' bodies lying in disarray at the entrance, without a trace of injury—Yu, who had successfully infiltrated, used Chakra scalpels to swiftly cut their necks.

"So many scrolls..."

"Where could that thing be placed?"

Inside the Scroll Repository, lit by candles, it stored all the Ninjutsu and secret information of Hidden Sand Village in a densely packed manner.

Yu walked leisurely through it, his eyes searching around the shelves for what he was looking for.

"Although I've diverted all the attention of the Sand Ninjas with Thread Clone..."

"But I also need to hurry... If I get caught, it's certain death."

After searching for a long time without finding what he was looking for, feeling the commotion coming from the nearby Kazekage's building, Yu's steps quickened.

Shadow Riding Threads—Yu preferred to call this technique Thread Clone.

He wrapped the fine silk threads he created in the air, layer by layer, tightly binding them to create a puppet clone made of threads. The appearance and abilities of the puppet clone were identical to the original, just like a clone or a shadow of the user.

The user could freely manipulate the puppet to use any of their techniques, and the puppet could even speak under the user's control. By utilizing both themselves and the puppet, the user could Flank the opponent, or use the puppet as a substitute to prevent the user from being attacked.