Chapter 114: Formidable Enemy

'Is the future Fourth Raikage, A, fighting alongside the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki, Killer Bee?'

'No... it can't be. After the encounter with the Yellow Flash, Minato Namikaze, the A-B combination should have withdrawn from the battlefield...'

Could it be The Two-Tails Jinchuriki from Kumogakure?'

'That's unlikely too. The Two-Tails Jinchuriki is just thirteen or fourteen years old now and is controlled by Nii Yugito. The folks from Kumogakure probably wouldn't involve her in this war...'

"Lord Yu..."

"Lord Akimichi has already rushed there with some Ninja. Please hurry to support them!"

As Yu was organizing his thoughts, the Ninja in front of him collapsed after uttering the last sentence.

"What?!"

Although aware of the strong bond between Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, hearing that Akimichi Doto acted so impulsively startled Yu.

"You two, come and treat him!"

"The rest of you, follow me!"

The situation was urgent. After seeing two medical ninjas treating the seriously injured ninja, Yu quickly used the SkyPayh technique to attach his strings to the clouds in the sky, jumped into the sky himself, and rushed to the battlefield...

...

"What's this?"

"Is Konoha sending only you useless folks this time?"

On the vast field of broken stones, bodies of Cloud Ninja and Konoha Ninja were scattered everywhere. Dozens of Cloud Ninja were cleaning up the aftermath. A tall and robust old man, with dark skin unique to the Cloud Village, was single-handedly holding Inuzuka Gaku by the throat, lifting him off the ground.

His thick, yellowish long hair and beard made him look like a raging lion. Lightning-shaped scar on his right chest, and a bold '雷' character on his strong right shoulder.

"How... How is this possible?"

"So many Ninja were killed in an instant..."

"Could you be the legendary strongest of the Cloud Village..."

Nearly all of his bones shattered, being held by the throat with a single hand, Inuzuka Gaku, on the brink of death, looked at the ferocious old man before him with shock and disbelief.

Weapons, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu – all the attack methods at the disposal of Konoha's Ninja under Inuzuka Gaku's command became nothing but a joke in the face of the terrifying defense of this old man. The Konoha Ninja forces led by Inuzuka Gaku were crushed almost instantly.

"You talk too much, kid."

Facing Inuzuka Gaku's terrified gaze, the formidable old man's sharp eyes turned cold.

"So, you're a Ninja from the Inuzuka clan of Konoha? Your pets are not bad..."

"But since I've personally stepped in... Whether it's Iwa or your Konoha, everyone should be prepared to welcome hell!!"

With a resounding declaration, the robust old man applied a bit of force with his large hand. With a sharp snap, he directly snapped Inuzuka Gaku's neck!

"Gaku!!"

Almost simultaneously, Akimichi Doto, who hurriedly led Konoha Ninja from another part of the battlefield, witnessed the scene of Inuzuka Gaku being killed.

"Super Multi-Size Jutsu!!"

Seeing his comrade and friend killed, Akimichi Doto, consumed by anger, had his eyes turn bloodshot.