Chapter 165: Fierce Battle In The Mist Village

"Mizukage-sama!!"

Seeing the Fourth Mizukage Yagura, unexpectedly manipulated by Yu's puppetry, being slammed into the sea with a single blow, the surrounding mist ninjas were shocked and horrified.

Although there were rumors about the terrifying exploits of Scarlet Yu on the battlefield, witnessing it firsthand made them realize the extent of the strength possessed by this teenager.

While others might be unaware, Yu was well aware of Tyrant's power. The impact from the Pressure Cannon, approaching the level of an Admiral's attack, was not something even he dared to confront head-on.

Under the control of Uchiha Obito's Sharingan Genjutsu, the Fourth Mizukage Yagura, unaware of the situation, foolishly attempted to resist with Taijutsu and was immediately blasted into the water by Tyrant's palm.

"Cough, cough..."

After awkwardly resurfacing from the water, standing once again on the surface, the Fourth Mizukage Yagura's hands were visibly distorted. The hook-shaped staff he had been gripping awkwardly had already been twisted into a deformed shape by the shockwave from Tyrant's bear paw.

"Truly deserving of the legendary Scarlet Yu..."

"No wonder you are capable of killing the Hidden Cloud's Third Raikage..."

Yagura stared at Yu with disbelief. Despite appearing to be in his teens, Yu's strength had reached an unimaginable level.

"There are many things in this world that you won't comprehend!"

Feeling the profound gaze of the Fourth Mizukage Yagura, Yu's body began to accelerate gradually.

Manipulating three Devil Puppets with Chakra Threads, he initiated the Water Body Flicker, rapidly moving around Yagura, creating successive splashes of water.

Such swift movements!

Yagura strained to lock onto Yu's position, attempting to discern his figure, only to find it futile. With Yu's exquisite Water Release Ninjutsu and Body Flicker, he could barely catch glimpses of fleeting shadows racing before his eyes.

"Coral Staff Quadruple Strike!!"

As the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura evidently had no intention of waiting to be defeated. He raised the hook-shaped staff, the Coral Staff, and instantly unleashed several stick shadows around his body.

"You have so many obvious flaws!"

Yu's cold voice echoed in Yagura's ears, startling him. Just as he was about to use Coral Staff to defend, Yu suddenly emerged like a phantom from beneath him.

Dragon Fang!!

The roar of an evil dragon resonated in the air. Utilizing Observation Haki to seize the moment when Yagura exposed a vulnerability, Yu swiftly kicked out a tremendously powerful dragon-shaped shockwave, sending Yagura flying off the water's surface.

"Damn..."

Instinctively using Coral Staff to block Yu's ferocious kicks, Yagura's body was still propelled into the air by the immense force.

Ice Burst: Pheasant Beak!!

Before Yagura could catch his breath, a chilling aura surged from above. In Yagura's contracting pupils, he saw Toshogun, manipulated by Yu using Chakra Threads, transformed into an icy Devil, unleashing an immensely dazzling ice bird towards him!

"Bang... Boom!!!"

First came a terrifying freezing power, followed immediately by the frenzied detonation of Explosion Release Chakra.

Amidst countless flying ice shards, everyone witnessed the Fourth Mizukage Yagura being propelled like a cannonball.

"Pff!"

Directly hit by Toshogun's attack that infused Explosion Release Chakra in the Pheasant Beak attack, Yagura spewed out a large amount of blood. His entire body flew out like a kite with a severed string, creating a long ripple on the water's surface.

If it weren't for the abnormal physique of a Jinchuriki and the massive Three-Tails Chakra supporting him, Yagura would likely have already lost consciousness and sunk into the sea.

"Mizukage-sama!!"

On the other side of the frozen giant waves, the mist ninjas besieging Team Shisui were left in stunned silence at the sight.

"You better worry about yourselves!"

The mist ninjas in front of him were distracted by the battle between Yu and the Fourth Mizukage Yagura afther they saw Yu send the Mizukage flying with his last attack.

Not to be outdone, Shisui instantly formed hand seals, exhaling a scorching flame that wrapped around the sword in his hand.

"Uchiha Style: Halo Dance!!"

Gripping the flaming sword in his hand, Shisui executed an incredibly fast Body Flicker Jutsu. In the blink of an eye, he appeared in front of a group of mist ninjas, swung the sword fiercely, and sent a massive flaming sword aura slashing through the ninjas, creating a spectacular scene.

If the short-lived Gekko Hayate could witness the swordsmanship and Body Flicker Jutsu displayed by Shisui at this moment, Yu reckoned that he would likely faint in disbelief—such power was beyond comparison.

"Damn it! Ao, pay attention to his Genjutsu!"

"Everyone, attack together!"

Seeing Body Flicker Shisui wreak havoc and slaughter enemies in front of them, Fuguki Suikazan, seething with anger, led a group of mist ninjas to charge once again.

Samehada: Devouring Slash!!

The large blade Samehada, wrapped in white bandages, instantly sprouted numerous spikes. Like a living entity, it pierced through the bandages, revealing its true form. The sharp, fang-like teeth, capable of devouring Chakra, fiercely tore towards Shisui.

As the former wielder of the powerful sword Samehada before the known 'Monster of the hidden mist' Hoshigaki Kisame, and one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, Fuguki Suikazan was definitely no ordinary Jonin.

"I must admit, your strength surprises me..."

"But it ends here!!"

On the other side, the Fourth Mizukage Yagura, who had been sent flying by Yu controlling Toshogun, finally stood up again on the water's surface.

A faint yet crazed smile appeared on his face as a massive amount of Tailed Beast Chakra suddenly erupted from his body. Quickly forming a Chakra cloak around himself, three Chakra tails towered behind him.

"Tailed Beast Transformation, huh..."

Seeing Yagura enter the second stage of Tailed Beast Transformation, Yu not only remained unfazed but also smiled casually.

Back on the battlefield of the Third Great Ninja War, even the 'Steam Ninja' Han, a Jinchuriki of the Five Tails from Iwagakure who wasn't an easy opponent for Yu. Didn't he end up being defeated and turned into a human puppet?

Moreover, the Fourth Mizukage Yagura's strength among the Kage-level ninjas wasn't particularly formidable. Coupled with being controlled by Uchiha Obito's Sharingan Genjutsu, he could only unleash about seventy to eighty percent of his true power.

According to the information provided in the anime, aside from the First Hokage Senju Hashirama, Uchiha Madara, the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki Killer B, and the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki Naruto Uzumaki, Yagura is the fifth ninja with a perfect ability to control a Tailed Beast.

Yagura's situation is somewhat unique. Typically, Jinchuriki are not affected by Genjutsu because if a Jinchuriki falls under Genjutsu, the Tailed Beast within them releases Chakra to awaken the Jinchuriki, freeing them from the Genjutsu.

However, after being defeated and knocked unconscious by Uchiha Obito, Yagura, along with the Three-Tails Isobu within him, fell under the control of Obito's Sharingan Genjutsu. Consequently, the Three-Tails, controlled by the Sharingan, couldn't awaken Yagura's controlled main body.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter