Chapter 185: Kakuzu

"Surprised?"

"In the past, there were also ninjas who treated me as an ordinary puppeteer, but now they are all buried deep underground!"

Although Kakuzu's entire face was covered by a black mask, Yu could completely sense his surprised expression underneath the mask at this moment. A trace of a Devil's unique arrogance appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Dragon Fang!!

In Kakuzu's abruptly contracting pupils, the roaring voice of a dragon echoed throughout the collapsed underground space of the exchange center.

Yu, who collided with Kakuzu's two fists, suddenly grabbed Kakuzu's wrist, and his body spun in mid-air with Kakuzu's arm as the axis. Similarly, his right foot covered in black Armament Haki fiercely unleashed a gust of wind like the fang of a dragon.

Bang!!

A dull and extremely heavy collision sounded. Kakuzu, who unexpectedly used his right hand to block, felt a sharp pain in his wrist. The surface of his skin, hardened by advanced Earth Release Ninjutsu, cracked like porcelain. He was sent flying and slammed violently into the nearby wall, causing endless dust to fall.

"Cough, cough, cough..."

"Injured me huh? It seems I've underestimated you, little brat..."

Kakuzu, who had flown sideways and fallen to the ground, let out a somewhat embarrassed cough. He looked down at the Earth Release fragments continuously falling off his body. The astonishment beneath his mask was impossible to conceal.

Kakuzu, who had been active since the early days of the establishment of the Five Great Ninja Villages in the ninja world, was actually older than even the most senior Third Tsuchikage, Onoki.

In Kakuzu's long and distant memories, he had never experienced such a humiliating defeat by a ninja as young as this one.

"Space Transfer!!"

However, before Kakuzu could even stand up from the ground, he suddenly felt a blur before his eyes. The terrifying figure of Tyrant had instantly appeared in front of him.

"Flight Slap!!"

Immediately afterward, a gigantic bear paw, infused with energy, appeared before his pupils and expanded infinitely. With terrifying force, it slapped him into a beam of light, instantly piercing through all the walls and obstacles before everyone's eyes.

Amidst the incredulous gazes of everyone present, Kakuzu was actually slammed from the underground space to the surface by Tyrant's Flight Slap!

"No wonder he's one of the Immortal Duo of the Akatsuki..."

"His masterful Earth Release Hardening technique has thoroughly protected his body."

A series of furious attacks instantly sent Kakuzu flying. Sensing Kakuzu's body with Observation Haki, Yu noticed that thanks to the powerful Earth Release Ninjutsu protection, Kakuzu hadn't sustained significant injuries. Yu's amber eyes flashed, and his figure disappeared instantly from the spot.

"Sh-should we... go after them?"

Witnessing the sudden eruption of a Kage-level ninja battle between Yu and Kakuzu, the surviving ninjas and ronin in the collapsed exchange center looked at each other in disbelief.

"What's the point! Those two monsters are not even in the same league as us! Let's get out of here!!"

As soon as the wandering ninja finished speaking, he was cursed by another swordsman beside him. Taking advantage of the chaos, the group of ninjas and ronin quickly dispersed.