Chapter 152: Hyuga Incident

"Boom!!"

It was as if two giant bells collided, causing ripples to spread through the air.

The dragon-shaped gust of wind, revealing terrifying fangs, clashed with the thousand hand seals, unleashing unimaginable energy.

"Bang!!"

Asuma, paralyzed all over, was sent flying before he could even stand firm, crashing heavily into the nearby wall and losing consciousness.

Meanwhile, Yu took a step back, calmly standing in place after deflecting the fierce gust of wind that came his way.

"The Taijutsu of the monks... quite interesting."

"It seems that this world is much more complicated than I imagined."

Watching the unconscious Sarutobi Asuma on the ground, Yu stood in place and muttered thoughtfully to himself.

"Thousand-Armed Murder— The talent of the fire temple, forming a thousand handed Guanyin statue with Chakra and transforming into the wrathful aspect of a deity, providing absolute defense and delivering high-speed Chakra-formed punches to attack enemies."

If Yu's guess is correct, this should be the technique that one of the Land of Fire's Guardian Ninja,a monk, entrusted to Sarutobi Asuma.

In the original anime, the land's guardian ninja and head monk, Chiriku, fought against members of the Akatsuki organization, Hidan and Kakuzu, who came to claim his head and did his best in order to protect the Land of Fire.

He once used this Secret Technique of the Monks Taijutsu, simultaneously sending both Hidan and Kakuzu flying. However, he ultimately succumbed to the immortality of Hidan and Kakuzu, meeting his demise.

Although the anime did not provide a detailed introduction to the origin of this Secret Technique of the Monks, it is evident that the real Naruto world contains many things not depicted in the anime.

The Twelve Guardians of the Land of Fire are elite ninja responsible for protecting the Land of Fire's Daimyo. They serve as the Daimyo's private and independent special forces, possessing formidable strength, as indicated by the "火" (fire) symbol on their waistbands.

Now, it seems that after leaving Konoha, Sarutobi Asuma coincidentally joined this special organization in the Land of Fire and befriended the group of powerful ninja, including Chiriku.

"Yu, are you okay?"

Unexpectedly, the careless young man named Asuma could unleash such peculiar power. Seeing Yu defeat Asuma, the nearby Kurenai hurriedly ran over.

"I'm fine; this guy doesn't have any malicious intent..."

"Just temporarily lost his way..."

Feeling the concerned gaze of Kurenai beside him, Yu looked at the unconscious Asuma on the ground and silently shook his head.

He didn't have any negative feelings towards Asuma, the bearded uncle with a penchant for smoking, to begin with. Asuma's personality during this period was as impulsive and reckless as Naruto in the anime.

However, during their recent clash, Yu's Observation Haki didn't sense any murderous intent from Asuma towards himself. It was just youthful exuberance and a sense of resentment for being taught a lesson in the past. Therefore, Yu chose to show mercy.

"Let's go, I'll treat you to dango."

With a slight smile, Yu said as he pulled Kurenai beside him and walked towards the direction of the dango shop in the distance.

...

Soon, night fell.

A bright round moon hung in the sky, casting a silver glow over the land. Countless insect chirps in the forest rendered the entire village of Konoha exceptionally serene.