Chapter 66: Sand Village Infiltration Plan

The land of the Wind is an endless desert, with sandstorms raging throughout the year.

However, the scarcity of food and water, along with the harsh environment, has produced a group of resilient ninjas.

"Is that... the Sand Village?"

It was noon, and the scorching sun dominated the sky.

At this moment, a young man with white hair appeared several hundred meters above the Hidden Sand Village.

Walking on threads almost imperceptible to the naked eye, he had bound the tangible and intangible clouds in the sky, moving effortlessly in the high altitude.

"The weather is nice today..."

"With so many clouds, it's the perfect opportunity for me."

Using the SkyPath to continuously traverse and leap in the sky, Yu finally saw in the far distance below his feet the central part of the desert, where a village made up of countless yellow mud structures sprawled—it was none other than the Hidden Sand Village, one of the five major ninja villages in the ninja world.

The world of ninjas is not vast, and after a day of relentless travel, the dusty Yu finally entered the territory of the Hidden Sand Village.

"If I get any closer, I'll definitely be discovered... Landing openly is as good as seeking death."

Noticing the occasional glints from the Hidden Sand Village in the far distance, Yu knew that Sand's reconnaissance ninjas were using binoculars to be on guard.

"It seems I'll have to find an opportunity to blend in..."

Just as he was contemplating, a battle among a group of ninjas in the desert below caught Yu's attention.

"There it is! I'll use them as a breakthrough!"

After assessing the situation below, Yu's eyes gleamed. He stepped on the transparent and invisible threads beneath his feet, descending quickly into the desert.

While it was convenient and stylish to walk and jump in the sky using the abilities of the Thread Fruit, it was also risky. If not handled skillfully, there was a danger of falling to one's death. Moreover, without clouds, Yu couldn't move in the sky.

"Die!"

"You Sand ninjas!"

Two groups of ninjas were engaged in battle in the desert.

A ninja wearing the headband of the Hidden Rain Village launched numerous sharp senbon at the Sand ninjas before him.

"Wind Release: Great Breakthrough!"

Confronting the desperate struggle of the Rain Ninja, the Sand Chunin, Kizo, formed hand seals and unleashed a fiercely violent whirlwind, blowing away all the senbon in front of him.

"Hmph! It's true that we, Sand, have been defeated..."

"But you Rain spies trying to take advantage of the situation... ask me, Kizo, if I agree!"

After using his proficient Wind Release Ninjutsu to blow away the Rain Ninja in front of him, Sand Chunin Kizo revealed a sinister smile on his face.

Apart from Kizo, there were three other Sand Chunin beside him, all responsible for guarding the entrance to the Hidden Sand Village.

Today, this group of Rain Ninja disguised as espionage ninjas wanted to infiltrate Sand but was immediately exposed by them, leading to a battle outside the village.