Chapter 115: Lord Third Raikage

"Boom!"

The collision between the well-known strongest S-rank Water Release and the Cloud Hidden Village's "The Strongest Spear" erupted in a terrifying roar, instantly deafening all the ninjas present on the battlefield.

Every ninja on the battlefield felt the two formidable forces clashing, creating an intense and blinding light accompanied by a powerful gust. In the aftermath, everyone around was forcefully blown away!

"Waaah..."

Especially when Yu utilized the characteristics of the Rasengan to compress the hard vortex water blade to the extreme.The small but highly pressurized spiral water gun erupted, and after the massive and raging water tornado dissipated, the entire battlefield beneath their feet turned into a lake.

"Lord Yu!!"

After the terrifying storm finally subsided, the Konoha ninjas on the battlefield looked around and saw that Akimichi Doto had been rescued by a black-clothed, white-haired young man, prompting them to cheer in joy.

"Ahem... Yu, be careful. That guy is not an ordinary ninja!"

Seeing Yu timely appear to rescue him, Akimichi Doto, disregarding his own injuries, urgently reminded Yu, "Just now, Gaku was killed by him. He is from the Cloud Hidden Village..."

"Alright, I got it."

"You're injured now; don't talk, Akimichi-senpai."

Before Akimichi Doto could finish speaking, Yu interrupted him, releasing the Mystical Palm Jutsu on his palm to swiftly heal the injuries within him.

Although Yu arrived here a bit later than Akimichi Doto, he had already seen the body of Inuzuka Gaku. Despite not having much communication with him, they were comrades who had faced life and death together. Inuzuka Gaku's death inevitably struck a deep chord in Yu's heart.

"To exhibit Water Release Ninjutsu of this caliber..."

"And at such a young age, he can perform such exquisite medical ninjutsu... Who is this newcomer?"
At the same time, a robust and hearty voice filled with surprise came from the side. Continuously releasing astonishing Lightning Release Chakra, the burly old man, though pushed back a few steps by Yu's unleashed Hard Vortex Water Blade, surprisingly emerged unscathed beneath the lightning shield covering his entire body!

"To withstand a direct collision with my Hard Vortex Water Blade without a scratch..."

"Is this the legendary 'Strongest Shield'? Truly worthy of being the Cloud Hidden Village's strongest Raikage..."

In the blink of an eye, Yu had completely healed Akimichi Doto's injuries. Turning around, he stared at the burly old man before him, whose entire body was enveloped in massive Lightning Release Chakra. A previously unseen seriousness appeared on Yu's young and handsome face.

Indeed, the burly old man standing before them at this moment was none other than the current Lord Third Raikage of the Cloud Hidden Village, the father of the future Fourth Raikage.

This individual, capable of using the Hell Stab known as 'The Strongest Spear' and the lightning shield referred to as the 'Strongest Shield,' had, in the original work, single-handedly taken on ten thousand ninja from the Land of Earth, engaging in a battle that lasted three days and nights until he exhausted his strength and perished.
Moreover, he even possesses the formidable ability to engage in hand-to-hand combat with Tailed Beasts. He has previously suppressed the rampages of the Eight-Tails, engaging in intense hand-to-hand battles with it and reaching a stalemate.

"This complicates things... Lord Third Raikage, unexpectedly..."

"Wasn't this guy supposed to have died in battle against ten thousand Iwa-nin..."

Observation Haki fully deployed, tightly locking onto the terrifying burly old man before him, Yu keenly sensed the opponent's overwhelming aura. He didn't dare to relax his own body.

Kage-level? No, this was no longer an ordinary Kage-level. Judging from the Chakra and presence emanating from him, Yu could determine that the current Lord Third Raikage had surpassed the level of a regular Kage.

If following the original plot, Lord Third Raikage at this point should have exhausted himself and perished while single-handedly taking on ten thousand Iwa-nin on the battlefield. However, to Yu's surprise, after his intervention, the Third Great Ninja War had undergone a series of unknown changes.

The Lord Third Raikage, who should have been deceased by now, not only stood alive before him but had just killed Inuzuka Gaku. If Yu hadn't arrived in time, even Akimichi Doto might have met his end on the spot.
"Puppeteer?!"
"Scarlet Yu! This kid is Konoha's Scarlet Yu!!"

At this moment, a wave of exclamations came from behind Lord Third Raikage. Seeing the youth with black clothes, white hair, and a handsome appearance—Yu—and the three puppet dolls following him, many Cloud Ninja in the vicinity recognized the young man before them as Scarlet Yu, the one who recently made a name for himself on the battlefield, striking fear into the hearts of everyone.

"Scarlet Yu?"
"So that's it... You're the youngster who has been gaining notoriety on the battlefield."

Hearing the astonished cries from behind, Lord Third Raikage immediately grasped the situation and confirmed Yu's identity.

"Even in the Cloud Village, this old man has heard your name."
"Now it seems you're indeed not just someone with an inflated reputation."

His sharp gaze fixed on the youth who had just saved Akimichi Doto from his hands, Lord Third Raikage's rugged face remained expressionless.

"However, it's a pity..."
"Sarutobi Hiruzen has finally taught such an outstanding disciple, and now, he has to meet his end here!"

Lightning Release Chakra Mode!

With the muffled words spoken, the Lightning Release Chakra on Lord Third Raikage's body suddenly surged. A fearsome gust of wind sent all nearby ninjas flying.

Not only that, but as the wildly raging Lightning Release Chakra finally formed a substantial lightning shield, Lord Third Raikage's towering figure vanished from the spot in an instant.

What speed is this?!

Witnessing Lord Third Raikage disappear into lightning, Yu's amber eyes instantly contracted in disbelief.

When the Ninjutsu and Taijutsu of the Cloud Village reach the level of Lord Third Raikage, the 'Strongest Shield' formed on the body can achieve a terrifying defense that even the protagonist Naruto Uzumaki's most potent Wind Release: RasenShuriken in the original story cannot break through.

Moreover, both speed and strength are amplified to an unimaginable and terrifying level.

"Boom!"

Sure enough, before all the ninjas present could react, Lord Third Raikage, in the form of a raging lightning, had already appeared in an instant before Yu and Akimichi Doto.

The Hell Stab: Four-Finger Nukite formed by the four fingers of his right hand suddenly erupted, shattering the entire air with the terrifying power of Lord Third Raikage!

"What is this?!"

However, despite the deadly strike of the Hell Stab, Lord Third Raikage widened his eyes in astonishment.

In the moment he was about to deliver a fatal blow to Yu and Akimichi Doto, a massive, transparent, glass-like barrier had already separated him from his targets.

The Hell Stab, a move powerful enough to pierce through any solid wall in the world, was unexpectedly blocked by this seemingly fragile barrier!

"Interesting... Truly interesting!"

"To be able to withstand my Four-Finger Nukite, this kid is making me more and more intrigued!"
Feeling that his right-hand Hell Stab seemed to collide with a layer of unimaginably sturdy material, impossible to overcome, Lord Third Raikage burst into laughter at this moment, as if he had witnessed something astonishing.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter