Chapter 13: Yakushi Kabuto

"You three..."

"It will only bring shame to our Uchiha clan!"

Facing Uchiha Izuma, these clan members who had no restraint.

Shisui scolded in a deep voice, but he felt a sense of boredom and helplessness in his heart.

No wonder everyone in the village had that look when they saw Uchiha clan ninjas.

"Hateful..."

Feeling Shisui's piercing gaze, Uchiha Izuma reluctantly withdrew his clenched fist.

Although he was very reluctant, Shisui, as the clan's genius, was stronger than the three of them.

"Yu..."

"I apologize to you on behalf of the three of them."

After stopping Uchiha Izuma and the others, Shisui approached Yu, his face showing a hint of apology.

"I was not done having fun yet."

In response to Shisui's apology, Yu responded with a displeased tone.

However, despite his words, Yu's right hand, which had been manipulating the parasitic threads with great dexterity, abruptly stopped its movements.

"But, for Shisui's sake..."

"I'll let you three go."

In the future, I might need to show some respect to the renowned "Shunshen Shisui," not to mention that he had just done me a small favor.

For a genius ninja like Shisui, who had an upright character, it was generally difficult for even his enemies to harbor ill feelings toward him.

As he spoke, Yu retracted the parasitic threads he was controlling.

The bodies of Uchiha Enma and Uchiha Yan, who were beside them, suddenly regained their freedom.

"That's quite a powerful ability. Is this the extent of your bloodline limit?"

Yu had just silently controlled two of his fellow Uchiha clan members, which Shisui had witnessed with his own eyes.

At that moment, Shisui was staring at Yu with burning curiosity in his eyes. Clearly, Yu's extraordinary talent and unique abilities had piqued the interest of this Uchiha clan genius.

"Is there a limit to bloodline limits..."

Feeling Shisui's intense gaze, Yu shrugged indifferently.

"If you want to see it that way, then so be it."

In the world of Naruto, a power like the Devil Fruit could indeed be considered a limit of bloodline inheritance, and a far more potent one than most.

"If there's a chance, I really hope to spar with you."

Seeing Yu's nonchalant attitude, Shisui suddenly felt like his fist had hit nothing.

But soon, he changed the subject and his expression grew eager again. "By the way, in two months, the ninja academy will start. I assume you'll be attending as well, right?"

"There might be a chance." Sensing the strong fighting spirit in Shisui's eyes, Yu ambiguously replied with a smile.

"As for the ninja academy... let's discuss it when the time comes."

Yu silently added, with a tinge of bitterness in his heart, that he needed to gather enough tuition fees. It seemed that in the original story, Naruto was so poor that he could only afford instant ramen and still barely afford ninja school. Probably, the Third Hokage and others pulled some strings for him.