Chapter 73: The Devil's biggest lie!

"Zi zi zi!!"
The sound of thousands of birds chirping echoed through the forest.

Utilizing the remaining Chakra within his body, Yu decisively unleashed the Chidori.

A large amount of dazzling thunderous electric current condensed on the palm covered with black Armament Haki, presenting an exceptionally eerie and splendid appearance.

After coming out of the Hidden Sand Village, he had been on the run for three days, battling the pursuit and assassination forces of Sand alone until now.

Even if Yu's physical strength and Chakra were strong, at this moment, he was at the end of his strength, especially considering the long journey ahead to cross the Land of Rivers and reach the Land of Fire.

So, with the next attack, he must completely take down the Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka in front of him!

"I've never seen such Ninjutsu..."
"To actually concentrate such a large amount of Lightning Release Chakra in the hand?!"

Looking at the astonishing power of Chidori released by Yu in front of him, Pafuka tightly gripped the giant blade in his hand, and his fierce eyes were filled with complexity and determination, "If you manage to successfully escape the Wind Country..."

"Perhaps in the future, you will become a prominent figure in the ninja world?"

Pafuka was well aware that the next move would be the moment of life and death between himself and the white-haired youth in front of him.

"Unfortunately, you won't live to see that day..."

With calm words spoken, just as the leaves were falling in front of him, Yu made his move.

With a thunderous sound that shattered the ground beneath his feet, he transformed into a streak of lightning, sprinting forward.

So fast!

Facing Yu, whose entire body's cells had been activated to the utmost by Lightning Release Chakra, Pafuka's eyes flashed with a hint of horror.

Immediately, gritting his teeth, he raised the giant blade in his hand and directly charged forward.
When paths cross, only an unwavering belief in victory can allow the last person standing to survive!

"Boom!"

A muffled collision echoed.

The two sprinting figures finally fiercely collided, but quickly brushed past each other.
At the border between the Wind Country and the Land of Rivers, in the forest of falling cherry blossoms.

Yu and the Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka stood several meters apart, facing away from each other. The small figure and the towering one formed a stark contrast.

"That really hurts..."
"But at least it's over."

Bowing his head to look at the wound on his chest cut by the ninja tool, a relaxed expression appeared on Yu's face.

"Bang!"
As Yu's words fell, the tall figure of Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka, standing not far behind him, collapsed to the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust.

A continuously bleeding hole had appeared in his chest—Yu's Chidori had pierced through his heart.

"So exhausted!"
After finally annihilating the Sand pursuit force, Yu, looking disheveled, sat down unceremoniously on the ground.
...

"About Haki... Don't you plan to explain it to me, Devil?"
Recalling the Observation Haki and Armament Haki he had awakened during the battle, Yu questioned Devil.