Chapter 97: Rainfall Spear

"Gari!!"

"Gari-sama!!"

Witnessing the Explosion Release Ninja Gari from Iwagakure being killed by a Konoha youth aged around eight or nine, all the remaining defiant Iwa shinobi on the battlefield were shocked.

"Damn it! Gari!!"

Similarly, upon seeing Gari fall at the hands of Yu, Kitsuchi, who was simultaneously facing Jonin Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku on the battlefield, felt the pressure on himself intensify.

"Well done!"

"As expected of the Third Hokage's disciple, killing Iwagakure's Gari so quickly."

Seeing Yu pierce through the heart of the elite Jonin Gari from Iwagakure on the side, the morale of the Konoha ninjas on the battlefield immediately soared.

Meanwhile, Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku silently increased the power of their attacks, completely suppressing Kitsuchi in front of them.

"It's in my hands now..."

"My third creation."

Staring at the lifeless Gari before him, Yu silently retracted his blackened hand, a satisfied smile playing on his lips. His pallid hair was now tainted with a hint of crimson blood, giving him a chilling, devilish appearance.

"Summoning Jutsu!!"

After killing Gari, Yu didn't hesitate. He pulled out a scroll from his pocket, placed Gari's body on it, bit his finger, and pressed the blood seal onto the scroll. Countless dark and cryptic chakra runes spread out, and Gari's body was immediately sealed within the scroll by Yu.

"That damned kid..."

"That little brat actually took Gari-sama's body!"

Seeing Yu not only kill Gari but also take his body away, the Iwa shinobi on the surrounding battlefield erupted in uncontrollable anger.

However, looking at Tyrant and Michael guarding Yu on his left and right, no one dared to step into the thunderous aura that surrounded him.

After all, the recent sight of Gari being killed by Yu, along with the bodies of Iwa shinobi littering the ground, served as the most potent deterrent against any further aggression.

"Now, only you remnants are left... I might as well wipe you out in one go!"

After rolling up the scroll, Yu turned his gaze towards the remaining Iwa shinobi on the battlefield and Kitsuchi, who was being suppressed by Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku. Behind Yu, two human puppets followed him as he walked slowly toward them.

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh!"

Just as Yu took a step forward, his Observation Haki instantly sensed impending danger. Instinctively looking up, he saw countless shurikens and kunai filling the air like rain, heading towards him and all the Konoha ninjas on the battlefield.

"Barrier Sphere!!"

Facing this sudden onslaught, Yu's mind quickly reacted. Michael behind him instantly activated his ability, creating a massive spherical barrier that enveloped Yu, Tyrant, and himself.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

Countless explosive tags attached to the shurikens and kunai detonated one after another. The entire battlefield seemed to tremble, and many Konoha ninjas who couldn't avoid the attack were instantly engulfed in the explosions.

However, as the thick dust settled, the ground nearby was scattered with shurikens and kunai. Yet, Yu and the two human puppets, enveloped within the massive spherical barrier, remained completely unharmed from head to toe.

Barrier Sphere – a technique that creates a huge spherical barrier. Attacks from outside cannot harm those inside the Barrier Sphere, and those inside cannot inflict harm on those outside. It is a technique that completely severs all damage from within and without.

"Are those reinforcements from Iwa?!"

Faced with this sudden onslaught, panic spread among all the Konoha ninjas on the battlefield.

Everyone turned their eyes to a nearby elevated mound, where countless Iwa shinobi had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

Wearing forehead protectors adorned with the mark of two rocks, all dressed uniformly in sleeveless crimson ninja uniforms on the left side, they were the reinforcements from Iwagakure who had arrived at the battlefield.

"Charge!!"

"Kill all these Konoha ninjas!!"

A deafening battle cry echoed once again. Amid the somewhat desperate gazes of the Konoha ninjas, over a hundred Iwa shinobi charged towards the battlefield in unison.

"Uh-oh..."

"Iwa shinobi have so many reinforcements... There's no time for retreat now..."

Watching the arrival of Iwa shinobi's reinforcements, Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, currently engaged in battle with Kitsuchi, exchanged a heavy glance, noticing the grave expressions on each other's faces.

"Rainfall Spear!!"

However, at this moment, Yu beside them lifted the spherical barrier enveloping his body.

Activating the power of the Thread Fruit within him, countless threads instantly materialized on his body, shooting towards the sky like sharp arrows.

"What's that?!"

Seeing Yu's actions, all the ninjas on the battlefield were momentarily stunned.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

In the next moment, the sounds of countless shooting and bombing echoed.

In the midst of everyone's astonishment, numerous thin threads, resembling bullets, appeared in the sky. Like a sudden downpour, they crazily shot towards the Iwa shinobi reinforcements charging forward.

Rainfall Spear – one of the techniques developed by Yu using the abilities of the Thread Fruit.

In an instant, numerous threads manifested on his body, shooting towards the sky and transforming into countless high-speed threads. Like a sudden downpour, they carried out indiscriminate shooting on the enemies on the ground.

"Ahh! What is that?! Scatter quickly!"

The Iwa shinobi reinforcement team, who had finally reached the battlefield, was hindered by this sudden rain from the sky before they could even launch their true offensive.

As far as the eye could see, groups of Iwa shinobi were pierced through, falling into pools of blood. The entire battlefield was riddled with holes from the onslaught of Rainfall Spear descending from the sky.

"It's that brat again..."

Seeing Yu single-handedly blocking the Iwa shinobi reinforcement team that had just arrived at the battlefield, Kitsuchi, standing nearby, was both shocked and enraged.

"So impressive..."

"Has this kid's strength already reached that level?"

Watching the continuous downpour of Rainfall Spear, a rain of bullets killing the Iwa shinobi, Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, standing nearby, also had expressions filled with disbelief.

The formidable strength exhibited by Yu inevitably led both of them to draw parallels with the Third Hokage and the legendary Sannin, those powerful figures standing atop the pyramid of the ninja world.

"It's that kid!!"

"He's the one who killed Lord Gari! Quickly, kill him!!"

At this moment, the numerous Iwa shinobi on the battlefield finally reacted. Their gaze locked onto the conspicuously white-haired and black-clothed Konoha youth, and a barrage of ninjutsu and kunai were unleashed towards him.

"Akimichi-senpai, Inuzuka-senpai."

"Today, no matter what, we must defend the borders of the Land of Fire!"

Seeing the overwhelming ninjutsu and kunai raining down towards him, Yu's eyes narrowed. Behind him, Michael unfolded a Protective Barrier, blocking all the incoming attacks on his behalf.

"Continuous Pressure Cannons!!"

Simultaneously, on the other side of Yu, Tyrant stepped forward.

Activating the power of the Paw Fruit, ripples resembling bear paws appeared in his hands. Subsequently, his palms consecutively released a series of wild air blasts, unleashing numerous bear paw-shaped energy shockwaves, resembling inflated balloons, towards the oncoming attacks.