Chapter 4: Healing Jutsu

"Are you planning to die on the battlefield?"

"No, I just want to do my best to survive in this world."

"Because the future of this world is something you can't even imagine."

Watching the innocent playfulness of Urushi and Momoka in front of him,

Yu had a calm smile on his face, but his gaze wandered to the distant Konoha sky. His fists clenched unconsciously. "But now, with the power of the Thread-Thread Fruit..."

"In the future, I'll find a way to obtain the secret technique for creating human puppets. By then, this world will be my stage!"

"Alright, Urushi, Momoka, you two stop fooling around!"

At this moment, Mai, who was beside them, looked up at the already late sky and interrupted Urushi and Momoka's playfulness. "It's getting late; let's go and meet up with the headmistress!"

"Indeed, it's getting late; we should go back."

Seeing Urushi and Momoka in front of him cease their playfulness, Yu, who had been secretly thinking about how to study the Thread-Thread Fruit's ability, packed up all the shurikens and kunais on the ground and left the crude training ground.

Just as the entire Konoha sky was being dyed by the setting sun...

Yu, Urushi, Mai, and Momoka, the four of them, finally crossed the long grassland and arrived at the meeting place with Yakushi Nono, the headmistress of Konoha Orphanage.

Because the ninja world was currently in the early stages of the Third Great Ninja War.

The grasslands that Yu and his group had passed through were all marked by the ruthless ravages of war.

Everywhere they looked, there were broken and burnt trees, or the ground that had been blown open by ninjutsu and explosive tags.

If they were lucky, they could even pick up some shurikens and kunais left behind by ninja battles on the grass.

"Headmistress!"

After arriving at the meeting point they had agreed upon with the headmistress, Mai, who had sharp eyes, had already spotted a figure waiting not far away.

"Elder Sister!"

Having also seen the figure not far away, Urushi, who was walking beside Yu, rushed over with all his might.

"Momoka, Urushi, Mai, you've finally returned."

Seeing Yu, Urushi, and Momoka appear, the gentle gaze of the figure in the distance finally fell on Yu, who was walking at the end.

"And Yu, you've also returned."

Wearing a loose kimono with a black base and white edges, topped with a white headband, she looked somewhat like the nuns Yu had seen in churches in his previous life.

She had light, ash-blond, slightly curly long hair, and she wore a pair of black-framed glasses. This woman, who always had a gentle smile on her face, was the headmistress of Konoha Orphanage, Yakushi Nono.

A year ago, on the battlefield of the Battle of Kikyo Mountain, which had just erupted at the beginning of the Third Great Ninja War.

It was she who brought Yu, who had just crossed over and was at a loss, to Konoha Orphanage and kindly took him in.

This kind-hearted woman, who always had a gentle smile on her face, was not just seen as the headmistress of Konoha Orphanage by everyone.

As another transmigrant from another world, Yu knew very well her other identity - she used to be a member of "Root," an underground organization hidden in Konoha.

An irreplaceable elite ninja in the Intelligence Division, skilled in medical ninjutsu, once known as the "Walking Shrine Maiden," she traveled between various countries in the ninja world to gather information for Konoha.

"Headmistress," looking at the headmistress Yakushi Nono in front of him, Yu also greeted her lightly, but his gaze inexplicably flickered.

To be honest, Yu had always been grateful to Yakushi Nono, who had brought him from the cruel battlefield to Konoha Orphanage and kindly taken him in.

But due to the soul of an adult in his body, Yu didn't know how to express his gratitude affectionately.

"Eh?!"

"Who is this guy?!"

At this moment, Urushi, who was standing in front of Yu, suddenly noticed that it wasn't just the headmistress Yakushi Nono in front of them.

Standing behind her was a small child with silver-gray hair who appeared to be about the same age as them, maybe even younger.

His forehead was bleeding profusely, and if he wasn't promptly treated with proper medical equipment, he probably wouldn't survive much longer.

"Is this the child from that village, the place where the battle took place?" Gazing at the countless villages on the distant mountainside that were shrouded in ruthless warfare, Yakushi Nono's gaze showed a touch of sorrow.

"What should we do, Sister? This guy is bleeding from his head!" At this moment, Urushi, approaching the child with silver-gray hair who was on the verge of death, exclaimed. "It looks like he won't last long. Should we take him with us?"

"Don't say it like that, Urushi. His injuries are much lighter than yours were at the time."

Ignoring Urushi's worried and frantic appearance, Yakushi Nono, with a gentle smile on her face, said, "Don't worry. Despite my appearance, I still know some medical ninjutsu..."

As she spoke, Yakushi Nono gently gathered chakra into her hands, forming a faint green chakra glow.

"Let me do it, Headmistress."

"This way, you've already consumed enough chakra on the way here."

But at this moment, a small hand suddenly stopped Yakushi Nono's actions.

Everyone was taken aback and turned to look.

They saw that it was Yu who had stopped the headmistress Yakushi Nono from using medical ninjutsu.

Dragon, Snake, Hare, Tiger, Monkey, Boar...

Before Yakushi Nono and the others could react, Yu, standing in front of them, formed six intricate hand seals quickly in his hands.

Healing Jutsu!!

By the time everyone had reacted...

A ball of vibrant light green chakra, emitting a vigorous vitality, had already fully blossomed in Yu's hands.

"What is this?!"

Urushi, Mai, and Momoka, the three little rascals, were completely stunned by Yu's actions.

"In just one year..."

Staring blankly at the pale green chakra glow that Yu had successfully condensed into his hands, the headmistress Yakushi Nono couldn't hide her surprise. "You've already become so proficient in using Healing Jutsu?"

"Wow wow wow wow!!"

Seeing Yu, who was clearly the same age as them, but after a year of training had not only successfully refined chakra but also could use medical ninjutsu, Urushi couldn't help but exclaim with jealousy. "You liar, Yu! You can already use ninjutsu?!"

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters patreon.com/DemonWriter