Chapter 102: Leaving The Battlefield

"Roar!!"

With the intense roar echoing once again, the ferocious gaze locked onto Yu, who was infuriated by the proximity of the source.

Five Tails Kokuo opened its large mouth, and the terrifying Tailed Beast Chakra crazily gathered inside. Soon, a massive black Chakra sphere rapidly took shape.

"It's the Tailed Beast Bomb!!"

At this moment, despair filled the faces of Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku.

"The concentration of Chakra at that level..."

"How can we possibly escape?!"

As they looked at the Tailed Beast Bomb forming in the mouth of Five Tails Kokuo before them, the Konoha Ninjas who were preparing to retreat almost gave up struggling.

Tailed Beast Bomb – an S-rank Ninjutsu used by Jinchuriki in Tailed Beast transformation or Tailed Beast mode. It gathers Tailed Beast Chakra in a ratio of 2:8 according to Yin and Yang, rapidly rotating the Chakra to form a high-density black energy sphere.

Swallowing the condensed energy sphere and then expelling it in a straight line, causing a massive explosion, its power is sufficient to blast away a large mountain.

When the Jinchuriki is in its complete form or fully transformed into a Tailed Beast, it can also directly expel a massive Tailed Beast Bomb without swallowing the Chakra, and the speed of gathering Chakra is even faster.

"This move..."

"I hope it can successfully withstand the Tailed Beast Bomb..."

Seeing the Tailed Beast Bomb forming in the mouth of Five Tails Kokuo, Yu also sensed a hint of the scent of death.

Immediately gritting his teeth, he manipulated Tyrant beside him to fully activate the Paw Fruit's ability. A compressed to the utmost white energy mass quickly took shape in Tyrant's palms.

Ursus Shock: Air Bullet!

This is Tyrant's currently strongest skill with the Paw Fruit. It applies absolute elasticity to the air, creating large air masses by exerting pressure on the atmosphere. The resulting enormous shockwave is generated by the atmospheric reactive force.

When the shockwave forms a compact white energy mass, it can be permanently preserved. However, once released, due to the immediately restored pressure of the compressed air, it explodes instantly, exhibiting tremendous destructive power capable of instantly destroying an entire island.

"Boom!"

Finally, just as Five Tails Kokuo unleashed the Tailed Beast Bomb, Tyrant also thundered out with his most powerful strike.

After the collision between the white energy mass and the black Tailed Beast Bomb, a deafening roar resounded, and a dazzling light and shockwave spread out, causing everyone to involuntarily close their eyes.

The entire battlefield seemed to be torn apart by these two formidable forces. After the blinding light, everyone opened their eyes and looked.

The Tailed Beast Bomb deviated from its trajectory, narrowly missing everyone's heads, and the next second, a massive explosion occurred in the far-off mountains.

Simultaneously, the white energy mass, also diverted from its path, landed in the nearby forest. The air, compressed to its extreme, suddenly burst open, unleashing an immensely majestic shockwave in the shape of a bear's paw. The entire forest was almost instantaneously reduced to powder.

"Roar!"

Seeing that the Tailed Beast Bomb he unleashed was unexpectedly deflected off course by Yu, the immensely colossal Five Tails Kokuo erupted in fury on the battlefield.

"Tail... The Tailed Beast Bomb was actually blocked by that kid?!"

Seeing Yu manipulate Tyrant to unleash a terrifying technique that successfully intercepted Five Tails Kokuo's Tailed Beast Bomb, almost all the Iwagakure Ninjas on the battlefield were dumbfounded.

"What are you standing around for?!"

"Hurry, chase after them! Those Konoha guys have already fled!!"

After the collision of these extraordinary forces, watching the Konoha Ninjas disappear from the battlefield, Kitsuchi, who was usually composed, was visibly agitated.

"Sealing Team, stay and awaken Han!"

"The rest of you, follow me to pursue the Konoha Ninjas!"

Glancing at the completely enraged Five Tails Kokuo on the battlefield, Kitsuchi directly led the remaining Iwagakure Ninjas in pursuit of Yu and the others.

...

Several days later, in a densely forested valley at the border of the Land of Fire.

Countless Iwagakure Ninjas swiftly traversed the dense forest, even bringing along ninja dogs to continuously search for traces left by the fleeing Konoha Ninjas.
!
"Lord Kitsuchi..."

"Based on the traces, those Konoha guys should be inside."

While rushing forward, a Iwagakure Ninja reported to Kitsuchi at his side.

"Ah, ah, ah!"

Before the words could fully be spoken, sudden cries of agony echoed. In the astonished gazes of all the Iwagakure Ninjas, the front-running ninja fell into a pool of blood.

As if colliding with an invisible sharp blade, some had limbs severed, and some were even directly cut into pieces!

"It's a trap! Stop quickly!"

Witnessing this scene, Kitsuchi was alarmed, immediately ordering all Iwagakure Ninjas to halt their advance.

"What is this?!"

Carefully approaching for observation, under the reflection of the light, Kitsuchi finally saw—apparently, the forest in front of them was littered with countless transparent and invisible fine threads, covering almost the entire path before them.

Thread Barrier – utilizing the ability of the Thread Fruit, Yu set up a barrier in this forest composed of extremely fine and sharp threads. If someone forcibly breaks through this area, their body will be instantly cut into pieces.
"Such sharp threads..."

A Iwagakure Ninja crouched down, picked up a fallen leaf, and gently released it. To everyone's surprise, the falling leaf was directly sliced in half by the thread. A chill ran through their hearts, and teeth were clenched in frustration.

"It's Yakushi Yu again... that darn kid..."

Thinking back to the Konoha youth who single-handedly changed the entire course of the battle a few days ago, countless Iwagakure Ninjas in the forest suddenly fell into an eerie silence.

"Don't advance any further. Let's wait here for them to come to us."

"Now that we have the numerical advantage, they won't last long without support and supplies inside."

After contemplating with shifting glances, Kitsuchi, looking at the dark and seemingly devouring forest before him, finally made a decision.

...

At the edge of the forest, leaning against a large mountainous canyon.

The Konoha Ninjas who had left the battlefield set up a temporary camp here.

"If I'm not mistaken..."

"The Iwagakure guys should have already chased into the forest."

Outside a cluster of camp tents, Inuzuka Gaku and Akimichi Doto were engaged in conversation.

"Yu has been in there for three days... hasn't come out yet?"

"If we don't make a move soon... we'll run out of supplies and inevitably die here."

Casting a glance at the nearby closed tent, Akimichi Doto's face revealed a hint of concern.

"No choice. If it weren't for Yu, we would've been wiped out a few days ago."

"Now, we can only choose to trust him..."

Upon hearing this, Inuzuka Gaku sighed and looked towards the tent where Yu was located. They had no choice but to place all their hopes on this extraordinary young man.

Currently, even though the situation was extremely unfavorable for them, after joining forces with the Medical Corps Ninjas, all the injured ninjas from before had received treatment, and their bodies had fully recovered to their optimal condition.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter