Chapter 127: Crushing Defeat

Drip, drip...

A raindrop fell from the gloomy sky onto the battlefield where everyone stood.

Soon, a heavy rain poured down, and in the blink of an eye, the long-awaited sky began to weep.

As Yu continued to cut down one enemy after another, a drizzle started on the battlefield. The rainwater mixed with blood, making the entire brutal battlefield even more gruesome.

Since Akimichi Doto and the others left, it was uncertain how much time had passed.

Three thousand? Four thousand?

Feeling the numbness, tingling, and the constant drain of stamina and chakra coursing through his body, Yu couldn't tell how many ninjas he had killed.

His pale-as-the-moon hair was thoroughly dyed red with blood. However, as he looked at the continuous waves of Iwa-nin surging forward, Yu couldn't fathom how long this war would endure.

"Magnet Release: Iron Sand World Technique!!"

While Yu kept on cutting down Iwa-nin, the three Devil Puppets showed no signs of stopping either.

!

Only to see Michael, on one hand, holding up a massive Protective Barrier to block all attacks for Yu, and on the other hand, unleashing the Magnet Release Chakra within him, releasing countless black, highly poisonous Iron Sand.

"Bang!"

After splitting into two clusters of high-density Iron Sand with opposing magnetic fields, they fiercely collided in the air, intensifying the magnetic force in an instant.

Following that, the gigantic Iron Sand clusters, due to the increased repulsion from the magnetic fields, spread out in all directions, forming numerous cone-shaped Iron Sands that filled the sky.

Immediately, countless cone-shaped Iron Sands continuously shot into the battlefield where everyone was, and in an instant, numerous Iwa-nin, who hadn't reacted in time, were pierced and fell into pools of blood.

Moreover, countless cone-shaped Iron Sands, after piercing through bodies and the ground, continued irregularly extending and exploding. This was a formidable Ninjutsu that incorporated two or three layers of traps.

Even if the Iwa-nin on the battlefield managed to evade the first attack, in a situation where retreat was no longer an option, it was challenging to avoid the second strike. Even a slight graze would introduce the potent poison mixed within the Iron Sand, causing severe injuries.

This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area.

"Ah, ahhh!!!"

"He's not human... This guy is not human!!"

"Devil! He's a Devil!!"

Finally, witnessing one comrade after another continuously falling around them.

Observing the crimson-haired youth in front of them, tirelessly cutting down opponents like a killing machine, some of the Iwa-nin on the scene began to experience a collapse of their will.

This was a battle of ninja wills. Although there were still a considerable number of Iwa-nin around, they had all been terrified by Yu's actions.

Whether it was the terrifying Devil Puppet resembling a battlefield reaper or Yu's extraordinary strength, these remaining Iwa-nin were starting to entertain thoughts of retreat.

Thousands of kilometers away from the battlefield, at the border of the Land of Fire.

"Everyone, move faster!"