Chapter 11: Shisui of the body flicker!

"It's not absorption..."

"But rather, release..."

Before there was time to be surprised by when this boy had appeared.

But upon hearing the boy's words, Yakushi Yu suddenly realized.

It turned out that he had been in a thinking error all along.

Climbing trees and walking on water, generally speaking, in fanfiction set in the Naruto world, these two fundamental ninja skills are often combined.

So, Yakushi, as a transmigrator, subconsciously considered these two fundamental ninja skills as one and made a small mistake due to a habitual way of thinking.

Fanfiction is really harmful...

Hmm... When I get back, I'll use those books as firewood!

After understanding the cause and effect of everything, Yakushi felt a painful sense of enlightenment.

"It worked!"

After understanding the principle of walking on water.

Yakushi once again focused his chakra on the soles of his feet, feeling as if he were standing on something solid.

Carefully placing his weight on the foot on the water's surface, he released chakra from the sole of his other foot. Yakushi finally stood steadily on the water's surface.

"So, you've grasped the technique so quickly?"

Looking at Yakushi, who was now successfully standing on the river's surface.

The boy sitting on the tree trunk nearby also showed a hint of surprise.

At first, he often fell into the water, but he didn't expect Yakushi to succeed on his first attempt.

"Such strong chakra control..."

After all, in the original story, it took Sakura, who had very strong chakra control, quite some time to completely master tree-climbing and walking on water.

Seeing Yakushi succeed in mastering the technique of walking on water in one go after understanding the key, it was no wonder the boy felt surprised.

"Thanks. I don't even know your name."

Standing steadily on the water's surface, Yakushi was obviously in a good mood.

At this moment, he finally had the leisure to carefully examine the boy sitting on the tree trunk in front of him.

Black hair with a slight curl, a face with a cheerful and gentle smile.

He was wearing a dark high-necked short-sleeved shirt with triangular guards on his upper body and white bandages tied to his pants of the same color.

His black eyes looked especially large, and the eyelashes at the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, making his nose quite unique in Konoha.

For some reason, when he saw this boy, Yakushi suddenly felt a sense of familiarity, but he couldn't place it at once.

"Wait, are you from the Uchiha clan?"

However, shortly after, the expression on Yakushi's face changed.

Because he noticed the clan emblem on the boy's back— it was a fan-shaped symbol composed of red and white colors.

This emblem, not to mention in Konoha, was known throughout the entire ninja world.

The Uchiha clan—descendants of Indra Ōtsutsuki, the elder son of the Sage of the Six Paths Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki.

They were famous for their mastery of the Sharingan, one of the three great Dojutsu, and since the Warring States Era, the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan of the Forest had been two of the most powerful clans in the entire ninja world.