Chapter 99: Battle Against A Kage Level

"Not bad, kid..."

"Tell me your name! The ghosts with no names do not escape death at the hands of Han!"

Feeling the strong fighting spirit emanating from the Konoha youth before him, Han's eyes, visible outside his mask, revealed a peculiar gleam.

"Yakushi Yu!"

As Yu spoke, he lightly lifted his foot, and blue Chakra Threads shot out from his fingertips.

Forcing Tyrant and Michael, who were nearby, back with him, he then disappeared with a Body Flicker in the same instant.

"Remember the name that will defeat you!"

The next moment, as the words echoed, Yu had already appeared above Han's head, executing a mid-air spin; a Konoha Great Whirlwind descended from above.

Unlike ordinary puppet masters, Yu possessed formidable combat abilities himself, perfectly complementing the strength of his puppet. The combined power of the two exceeded that of each individually.

"Not bad speed..."

"Yakushi Yu, huh? I'll remember that name. Well, let me have some fun with you, kid!"

Feeling the intense shockwave generated by Yu, who appeared above his head in an instant, Han's spirit was immediately stirred.

"Bang!!"

A muffled impact resounded as Yu unleashed the full force of the Konoha Great Whirlwind. However, he felt a resistance under his foot, and before him, Han's robust arm had already blocked his kick.

Yu felt as if his leg had kicked against a massive mountain, unable to budge Han's tall and sturdy physique in the slightest.

Their physical conditions were clearly on different levels...

Yu immediately recognized the substantial gap between their bodies. After all, his opponent was the Five Tails Jinchuriki, a master of Taijutsu and possessed unrivaled strength.

Although Yu had undergone modifications through the superhuman Devil Fruit, his body had not yet reached a mature stage.

If not for the Armament Haki's Hardening and enhancement, Yu believed he wouldn't even have the qualification to compete with Han in Taijutsu at this moment.

"It seems your strength isn't quite enough, kid!"

After easily blocking the momentary kick, the rock-solid Han grinned, and from head to toe, a scalding and intense steam-like Chakra burst forth.

Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength!!

Harnessing the power of the Five Tails, Kokuo, within him, Han elevated his Chakra to its boiling point in an instant.

The already formidable strength throughout his body reached its peak in the blink of an eye. He intended to smash the Konoha youngster before him into pieces with a single punch!

So fast! So powerful!!

Facing the unleashed strength and speed of Han before him, Yu was astonished.

Under his control, the equally tall and massive Tyrant beside him immediately unleashed a Pressure Cannon with full force.

"Boom!!"

The two terrifying forces collided, causing visible ripples in the air.

Both Yu and Han's figures quickly bounced apart from each other. Han's punch not only disintegrated Tyrant's Pressure Cannon but also nearly sent Yu flying away.

"So, you're a puppet master..."

"A puppet master with such formidable Taijutsu is indeed rare."

After being repelled, Han showed no signs of being affected, but inwardly, he was shocked by the terrifying strength of Tyrant by Yu's side.