Chapter 107: Heavy Blow To The Five Tails

Second Release today, Enjoy.

---

"Boom!!"

The slashing strike that cut through everything and the annihilating collision with all the Tailed Beast Bombs erupted in a dazzling white light and shockwave, creating a massive crater in the snowy white icy ground. The entire battlefield seemed as if invisible blades had sliced through it, forming deep and seemingly bottomless ravines that extended all the way to the edge of the forest. A terrifying gust of wind burst forth, sending all the nearby Ninjas flying.

Blade of Flowing Water—similar to Rainfall Spear, it was a technique developed by Yu in his training over the past few years. By fully utilizing the power of Thread Fruit, he aggregated countless sharp threads into an unstoppable slashing attack. Its strength increased with Yu's growing power, and with a single swing, it could cut through everything within his line of sight.

"This... managed to block it?!"

After the explosion, the Konoha Ninjas on the battlefield could hardly believe what they were witnessing.

"Tailed Beast Bomb... was actually cut open by that kid?!"

The Iwa Ninjas looked on in disbelief, witnessing the catastrophic Tailed Beast Bomb being forcibly sliced in half by a single person!

"Roar!!"

At that moment, a mournful roar echoed through the entire battlefield. Yu's full-force Blade of Flowing Water not only cleaved through the medium-sized Tailed Beast Bomb but also severed one entire arm of the transformed Han. The limb, enveloped in deep red Chakra, flew through the air before crashing to the ground.

"This is bad..."

"Han actually failed?!"

Seeing that Five Tails Jinchuriki Han had his arm cut off in a one-on-one battle against Yu, Ozuchi, currently engaged in combat with Akimichi Doto and Inuzuka Gaku, immediately turned pale.

"Ahhh!!"

Before everyone could fully comprehend the shock, it became evident that the Han, now with his arm severed by Yu, had completely lost his sanity.

The terrifying Tailed Beast Chakra inside Han completely went berserk. Countless white forms emerged from his body like bubbles, and in an instant, an immensely gigantic white monster rampaged wildly across the battlefield.

"Rumble, rumble, rumble..."

The entire ground beneath everyone's feet shook continuously.

Having fully unleashed its Jinchuriki transformation, Five Tails Kokuo, with its ferocious gaze, immediately locked onto Yu, who had caused it irritation on the battlefield. Its four legs propelled it forward at an astonishing speed, completely disproportionate to its massive size, charging straight at Yu.

It's worth noting that Five Tails Kokuo has a colossal pure-white body, a combination of dolphin and horse forms. Among the Nine Tailed Beasts, it ranks high in both strength and close-quarters combat abilities. The horn on its head can instantly crush the toughest rocks.

"This... I can't interfere in such a battle..."

Observing the conflict that had transcended the realm of human capability, all the Ninjas on the battlefield simultaneously halted their actions. They realized that their strength was utterly inadequate to participate in the struggle between Yu and Five Tails.

"Stay strong..."

Staring at the white-haired youth facing the war machine that was Five Tails Kokuo alone, all the Konoha Ninjas around involuntarily held their breath.