Chapter 163: Fighting Errupts

"Did you get the things?"

Yu, with a somewhat grim expression, looked at Shisui, who had turned into a pig teammate next to him, and squeezed out these words from between his teeth.

"Yeah, got them."

Breathing heavily, Shisui also flashed a smile at Yu, implying, 'You can trust me; I got it done.'

Seeing the smiling face of Shisui in front of him, Yu was so angry that his breath stagnated. Could this guy be that kid Naruto Uzumaki in disguise? How could the renowned Body Flicker Shisui deceive his teammates like this?

"Now, what do we do?"

Surveying the Mist Ninjas surrounding them like they had been caught in a trap, Shisui's voice involuntarily lowered.

'Ask me what to do? I was about to ask you the same thing!'

Using Observation Haki and Sensory chakra to constantly surround them from all directions, Yu couldn't help but smile bitterly. It seemed impossible to settle things peacefully today.

"You Konoha ninjas, why did you come to our Kirigakure village to steal information?"

At this moment, the ninjas from Kirigakure automatically cleared a path, and a seemingly teenage boy from Kirigakure walked out. Below his left eye, there was a long stitched wound, but in his hands, he held a hooked cane taller than most people.

The Fourth Mizukage, Yagura — simultaneously the Jinchuriki of the Three-Tails and the leader of Kirigakure — Yu immediately recognized the identity of the seemingly younger boy in front of him.

It seemed his estimation was correct. The Fifth Mizukage, Terumi Mei, had not taken office yet, and Kirigakure was still under the control of Uchiha Obito.

"It was your ninjas who sent spies to our village for information, so we came to investigate your intentions!"

Upon hearing this, Kanra from Shisui's team shouted at the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura.

"This is troublesome..."

"It's the Fourth Mizukage of Kirigakure..."

At the same time, after identifying the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura, Shisui and Yu exchanged whispers with a hint of seriousness in their expressions.

"Mizukage-sama, don't waste time talking to them!"

"First, let's capture them. The Uchiha Clan's Sharingan, haha, it seems we'll have quite a harvest this time!"

At this moment, a towering figure emerged from the crowd of people, locking eyes with Shisui's bloody-red Sharingan and revealing a greedy smile.

With an estimated height of almost 2.5 meters, a massive build, long orange hair, three green markings on each cheek, a weapon wrapped in white bandages on his back, and distinctive sharp teeth, this imposing Mist Ninja was Fuguki Suikazan, one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. In the anime, he was the superior of the 'Kirigakure Weirdo' Hoshigaki Kisame and the former strongest wielder of the great sword Samehada.

Yu had encountered this gigantic Mist Ninja before — he was one of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. After the battle with Might Duy, who activated the Eight Inner Gates Formation, only Fuguki Suikazan, Biwa Juzo, and Kurosuki Raiga survived.

"Yu, let's figure out a way to fight our way out together."

Seeing powerful enemies emerging one after another, Shisui positioned himself in the middle and stood with Yu, back to back.

"Hahaha, thinking of escaping?"

"I advise you to surrender now... Ah ah ah!!"

A Mist Ninja from the crowd, taking advantage of their numbers, stepped forward to mock them. However, in the midst of his speech, he suddenly clutched his head in pain and cried out. Not only him, but the other dozen or so Mist Ninjas around him also began writhing on the ground, clutching their heads, as if witnessing something extremely terrifying.