Chapter 154: Saving Hinata

'Oh no!!'

Sensing the sharpness in Yu's eyes, Mokai was startled. A sharp Kunai in his hand was about to be thrown towards the sleeping girl Hinata in his arms.

Air Door!!

However, someone's movements were faster than him. Under the control of Yu's Parasitic Threads, a circular door suddenly opened in the empty air behind Mokai.

Crackle!!

Then, a lightning bolt passed by at an extreme speed. Mokai felt his hands empty, realizing that the sleeping girl Hinata had been taken away by someone!

"What is this?!"

Seeing Yu inexplicably snatch away the hostage from his hands in such an unbelievable manner, Mokai instinctively widened his eyes.

Especially the lightning figure that appeared just a moment ago and took away Hinata, for some reason, gave him a vaguely familiar feeling.

"Do you still have the mood to look elsewhere now?"

However, at the same time, Yu's calm voice had already sounded in front of Mokai.

How could this be... so fast!!

Upon hearing Yu's voice, Mokai's heart raced. Yu, who had just been in the air not far away, had ghostly appeared in front of him!

Dragon Fang!!

The roar of a ferocious dragon echoed through the silent night forest.

Before Mokai could react, Yu's dragon-shaped gust of wind, kicked out in mid-air, slammed into him like the fangs of a giant dragon, sending him flying like a projectile!

"Ugh... damn it!!"

"What power is this?!"

As his body soared through the air, a spray of blood burst out. Mokai could no longer distinguish how many bones in his body were broken, feeling intense pain in every cell of his body.

Although Yu hadn't unleashed the abnormal amplification brought by Shunko, he had already entered the realm of Kage, and his super-strong Taijutsu attack instantly destroyed Mokai's body.

"Vanishing Rasengan!!"

However, Yu had no intention of letting him go so easily. Accompanied by a shout, a Chakra sphere emitting a blue light flew out from Yu's hand.

'What the heck is this?!'

Watching the blue Chakra sphere disappear in a flash after being thrown by Yu, Mokai, enduring the intense pain in his body, activated the Lightning Release Chakra Mode, and suddenly a radiance of lightning illuminated.

"Boom!!"

Sure enough, Mokai knew that the Yu in front of him couldn't be the type to easily fail in techniques.

After the Chakra sphere with a radiant blue light disappeared, it miraculously reappeared and fiercely struck him directly.

"Ahhhh!!"

Already heavily injured, Mokai couldn't help but let out a miserable scream again from the impact of Yu's Vanishing Rasengan.

"Crackle!!"

But soon, the next second, the wail abruptly stopped.

With a violent and fierce flash of lightning through the air, Mokai's body was blasted with a massive hole from behind.

"This... What is this?!"

Bowing his head and looking at the lightning spear piercing through his chest, Mokai widened his eyes in disbelief.