Chapter 31: Battle Ends in Five Seconds

Yakushi Yu, huh...

What an astonishing talent...

His left eye, exposed to the world, was fixed on the crystal ball before him, in which a white-haired youth bathed in thunderous light.

Hidden within the billowing sleeves, Danzo's fist clenched unconsciously, his eyes filled with boundless possessiveness and greed.

"It's time..."

"The battle will end in an instant."

Returning his gaze to the training ground, he looked at the three Genin ninja who were completely intimidated by Chidori in front of them.

Amid the dazzling glare of raging electricity, Yu's body slightly crouched.

"Boom!"

In the moment when a nearby leaf fell to the ground, the ground beneath Yu's feet shattered into pieces.

In the eyes of everyone in shock, Yu on the training ground instantly turned into a streak of lightning and vanished from the spot.

"That's so piercing!"

"What's that strange sound?!"

As Yu sprinted in a flash, those watching could only hear a continuous, piercing scream in the air. Some even covered their ears in discomfort.

"That's not a strange sound..."

"That's a lightning strike. Powerful lightning chakra brings incredible physical agility..."

Just as everyone was astonished by Chidori's exaggerated display...

Next to him, the proctor, Shinku Yuhi, couldn't take his eyes off the white-haired youth who had turned into a lightning streak on the training ground, his calm demeanor completely shaken.

"Just a sudden sprint can generate such sound. This kid..."

"He's simply a monster!"

"You are the first..."

In the midst of everyone's stunned reverie, Yu, who had turned into lightning, had already appeared in front of the grim-faced Genin ninja.

"What kind of speed is this?!"

"This ninjutsu! He's going to kill me!!"

Seeing Yu, who had just appeared before him in a flash, the originally stern Genin ninja was now completely dumbfounded with fear.

"Sizzle!"

Before this Genin ninja could react, the violent Chidori chakra on Yu's left hand had already brushed past his neck.

The Genin ninja with the grim face only felt a tingling sensation in his body and his vision went dark as he collapsed to the ground, losing consciousness.

"If this wasn't an examination..."

"That last move would have pierced your heart."

Glancing at the fallen Genin ninja beside him, Yu wasted no time and turned into lightning once again.

Although it had only brushed past his neck, the immense Chidori chakra had instantly knocked him unconscious.

"Too... too fast!"

"A Genin... Genin ninja was defeated like this?!"

Seeing Yu defeat one Genin ninja in less than a second on the training ground, the people around, almost unable to believe their eyes, couldn't close their mouths.