Chapter 191: Fellow Students

Boom!

As Shizune hurriedly arrived at the entrance of a tavern at the end of Tanzaku Quarters,

suddenly, the entire tavern erupted in a violent explosion, and numerous patrons screamed, crazily fleeing in all directions.

"Aghc... Tsunade-sama!!"

Seeing a figure suddenly flying out of the exploding tavern, Shizune quickly used the Body Flicker Jutsu to rush forward and catch her.

"Wake up! Wake up quickly, Tsunade-sama!!"

After embracing the figure that flew out of the tavern, Shizune smelled a strong scent of alcohol coming from her, and quickly shook the person's shoulders.

Held in Shizune's arms was a woman with slightly golden hair, appearing to be in her twenties. She wore a green robe with the word 'gamble' written on the back.

With hazy, drunken eyes half-open, and a pair of astonishingly ample bosoms almost bursting out, she mumbled incoherently, "Give me more alcohol! I just love drinking. When I'm drunk, there are fewer troubles..."

"Damn it... at such a crucial moment, she actually drank so much alcohol..."

Seeing Tsunade in her arms completely transformed into a drunken state, Shizune couldn't help but grit her silver teeth.

"Ah... Tsunade, it's been a long time."

"I've been looking for you for so long, and today I finally ran into you here."

At this moment, a low voice emanating from the collapsed and exploding tavern immediately tensed every muscle in Shizune's body, as if facing a formidable enemy.

A man wearing a white Ninja cloak slowly emerged from the ruins of the exploding tavern. He had long silver-gray hair, his face covered by white bandages, revealing only a pair of eyes faintly glowing with red light.

Not only that, but around this man, there was a Chakra resembling a gathering storm cloud, occasionally releasing arcs of jumping lightning.

"It's you again?!"

Seeing the mysterious man walking out of the tavern ruins, Shizune's pupils constricted, immediately adopting a vigilant expression, "What grudge or resentment do you have with Tsunade-sama?! Why do you keep entangling us so many times?!"

"Grudge with Tsunade? Hmph..."

"No... my target is not just her alone."

Upon hearing Shizune's questioning words, the mysterious man emitted a sinister, contemptuous laugh. His eyes, faintly radiating red light, revealed unmistakable resentment. "Being called the legendary Sannin... such a ridiculous title."

"The grievances between me and those three are something a junior like you could never comprehend!"

Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave!

As he spoke, a lightning bolt suddenly erupted from the thundercloud around the mysterious man. Taking advantage of the characteristics of electricity, it swiftly and relentlessly struck towards Shizune and Tsunade.

Whoosh!

Faced with the unexpected lightning attack, Shizune gritted her teeth, barely using the Body Flicker Jutsu to evade. She raised her sleeve, revealing hidden weapons strapped to her arm, and swiftly threw out five Senbon, each laced with potent poison, towards the enemy.

"Hmph, a boring move."

Watching the five venomous Senbon thrown by Shizune, the mysterious man couldn't be bothered to move, and the thundercloud around him released a lightning bolt, directly knocking away the five poisoned Senbon.